What are the names of the toys and musical instruments from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas?"?

I'm designing decorations for a party with a "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" theme, and I'm trying to find a list of the weird who-names for toys and instruments. I thought they were in the original book, but I can only find a few from the Jim Carrey movie. They sounded so authentically Seussian though! Is there a site where someone has referenced a list of them? Pictures would help too, but info just pointing where to look would be great.

I'm trying to find as much info as I can, so I can use the names for party-favors/decorations.

Are those ones all from the Grinch, or are some of them from other Dr. Seuss books?

Favorite Answer

Jing Tinglers

Flu Floopers

Tar Tinkers

Who Hoovers

Gar Ginkers

Trum Tupers

Slu Slumkers

Blum Bloopers

Who Wompers

Zu Zitter Carzay

Who Carnio Flunx

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm designing decorations for a party with a "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" theme, and I'm trying to find a list of the weird who-names for toys and instruments. I thought they were in the original book, but I can only find a few from the Jim Carrey movie. They sounded so...

Source(s): names toys musical instruments quot grinch stole christmas quot: https://tr.im/upB2L

Weird Instrument Names

Dr Seuss Musical Instruments