What are the names of the toys and musical instruments from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas?"?

I'm designing decorations for a party with a "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" theme, and I'm trying to find a list of the weird who-names for toys and instruments. I thought they were in the original book, but I can only find a few from the Jim Carrey movie. They sounded so authentically... show more I'm designing decorations for a party with a "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" theme, and I'm trying to find a list of the weird who-names for toys and instruments. I thought they were in the original book, but I can only find a few from the Jim Carrey movie. They sounded so authentically Seussian though! Is there a site where someone has referenced a list of them? Pictures would help too, but info just pointing where to look would be great.
Update: I'm trying to find as much info as I can, so I can use the names for party-favors/decorations.
Update 2: Are those ones all from the Grinch, or are some of them from other Dr. Seuss books?