What are the names of the toys and musical instruments from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas?"?

I'm designing decorations for a party with a "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" theme, and I'm trying to find a list of the weird who-names for toys and instruments. I thought they were in the original book, but I can only find a few from the Jim Carrey movie. They sounded so authentically Seussian though! Is there a site where someone has referenced a list of them? Pictures would help too, but info just pointing where to look would be great.

Update:

I'm trying to find as much info as I can, so I can use the names for party-favors/decorations.

Update 2:

Are those ones all from the Grinch, or are some of them from other Dr. Seuss books?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jing Tinglers

Flu Floopers

Tar Tinkers

Who Hoovers

Gar Ginkers

Trum Tupers

Slu Slumkers

Blum Bloopers

Who Wompers

Zu Zitter Carzay

Who Carnio Flunx

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What are the names of the toys and musical instruments from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas?"?

I'm designing decorations for a party with a "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" theme, and I'm trying to find a list of the weird who-names for toys and instruments. I thought they were in the original book, but I can only find a few from the Jim Carrey movie. They sounded so...

Source(s): names toys musical instruments quot grinch stole christmas quot: https://tr.im/upB2L
  • 3 years ago

Weird Instrument Names

• 3 years ago

Dr Seuss Musical Instruments

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.