Sean
Sean asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

If guns kill people; do pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat?

• Robby
    Favorite Answer

It is the Hand that rules, not the object.

Of course not, of course it is harder to do these corresponding things without the aids you mention.

Not as many people are shot by knives or clubs, not many misspell with out pen or pencil or access to spell check. Cars don't currently drive themselves now, drunk or otherwise. And the spoon, well utensils in general are only used to add a bit of self importance to the event, sort of an innocent bystander in this context.

• Jaime

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

They could care less about the gun itself. The insult is at you and me. We're not competent enough (too stupid) to be allowed to protect ourselves. We're not to be trusted (too violent/savage) to properly use our tools (guns) We CAN be trusted to turn our guns upon our "betters" (that's what they fear most) We are suppose to be helpless and trusting sheep. Not sheep dogs. They will save us from the wolves. Trust those foxes. Why haven't our police and military--drawn from same distrusted population--not all universally and commonl;y go berserk and mass murder at random? They're trusted and competent. Or, ARE they really? Get called baby killers often enough. Notice we've all been conditioned and dog trained? To walk around helpless and disarmed already. We're to trust utterly that the police will immediately save us. IF we have time to dial 911. The solution to Evil is MORE Liberty. Be it Hate Speech, Crime. or Evil.

• Jimbo

In the interest of civil discourse and so as not to upset my liberal left wing friends, I will dispense with any common sense or disagreement and say absolutely yes to your question. I am now going to take a shower because I just threw up on myself. Lying does that to me.

Luka:

One shot from an armed person with a gun into the body of Jared would have saved bloodshed and lives. Too bad no one had a gun but him.

• Pablo4 years agoReport

Did you hear what Jared said at his trial as to what was the main obstacle for him overcoming
      his pedophilia? Sexy kids!

I've never seen pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, or spoons make people fat. I have seen guns kill people however.

Nice fail though.

So true, imagine that by some extraordinary set of circumstances that all guns disappeared tomorrow.

People would still kill other people.

Unless it's used as a club, guns don't kill people.

Bullets on the other hand--------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0Y4qIZ4PA

Youtube thumbnail

You got it wrong: People with Glocks kill 6 people including a girl, people with knives are tackled after the first lashout.

Duh!

Vicsi...: There were two guys with guns on the scene, trying to help, and one almost shot the other. Saw his interview on TV. AZ allows concealed weapons, but minutemen didn't help. You need psychological screens before you allow people buy guns. Even at gun shows. That's all.

Unfortunately, giving me a thumbs down prevents you from reading my reply, so you will remain oblivious to the facts. Funny how the conservative mindset works, huh?