Sexual Consent and Marriage ages from the bible.?

Alright. I know how Christianity and Catholicism state that one can't have sex until marriage or else they sinned badly. But has anyone noticed that people got married when they were 12-16 years old and were therefore allowed to have sex at roughly 12-16 years old? That is also the ages where kids begin to... show more Alright. I know how Christianity and Catholicism state that one can't have sex until marriage or else they sinned badly.

But has anyone noticed that people got married when they were 12-16 years old and were therefore allowed to have sex at roughly 12-16 years old? That is also the ages where kids begin to get a little crazy with their hormones.

Why are a lot of parents mad at kids for having sex at their teen years? Its not their fault that society raised the age of consent and the age of legal marriage. They should still be allowed to enjoy the one true pleasure without condemnation.

Any thoughts... there isn't much of a question in this.
Update: When I mentioned that "Married at 12-16 year old" things I was referencing the bible.