Battletoads Gamestop prank???

So I came across a plethora of videos on youtube featuring people prank calling Gamestop by asking them if they had Battletoads. What is the big thing about Battletoads? I mean I realize it's an old game and Gamestop doesn't carry NES games anymore...but is that it? Is there some kind of story behind it? The Rick Roll of Gamestop pranks? I am confused....thanks.

Favorite Answer

It's just another fad, like rickrolling, or lioncash, or lolcats. A shared internet joke someone started.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Battletoads Gamestop prank???

So I came across a plethora of videos on youtube featuring people prank calling Gamestop by asking them if they had Battletoads. What is the big thing about Battletoads? I mean I realize it's an old game and Gamestop doesn't carry NES games anymore...but is that it? Is there some kind of...

Source(s): battletoads gamestop prank: https://biturl.im/7zQ1U

Battletoads Prank

They would need to prove it was you. All you have to do is prove that it wasn't you. Gamestop can't issue a fine BTW. They would have to press charges. You would wait for a court date. They would have to hire a lawyer. It's kind of a lot to go through for a prank phone call. If I were you I would tell them to leave you alone or you will counter sue for harassment.