How to set up and use the Ralink wireless usb adapter help please?

so I bought a wireless usb adapter and it uses ralink, I cant seem to get it to connect to my Nintendo DS, or any other device,. the wifi works, but its locked, I Don't know the Wep code, but I do know the password, I cant find any site to help in this problem, that explains it in a way I can understand and... show more so I bought a wireless usb adapter and it uses ralink, I cant seem to get it to connect to my Nintendo DS, or any other device,. the wifi works, but its locked, I Don't know the Wep code, but I do know the password, I cant find any site to help in this problem, that explains it in a way I can understand and would really appreciate a step by step instruction, for both options on the ralitek thing please!!!
I'm running Windows vista, version 6.0 service pack 2 the ralink I"m using is RT2070 V1.8