Which verse of the quran says kill christians?

Update: Then why people says Quran says kill non Muslims.
Update 2: answer with quotations from Quran please.
Update 3: This makes me think that Christians are just bluffing. You guys aren't actually quoting Quran.You are just writing what you think which doest matter.
Update 4: lol there is no verse in the Quran that says kill non-Muslims.Only verse i found was this 190 Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. 191 And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out;... show more lol there is no verse in the Quran that says kill non-Muslims.Only verse i found was this

190 Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.
191 And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.
192 But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
193 And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

(This say kill non-Muslims but this verse was revealed during a battle,which also says to forgive them if they ask for it. So there is no actual verse which confirm your claims that kill a non muslim.)
Update 5: Dont add your words to Quranic verses it doesn't say persecution of Muslim is worse then killing of non Muslims

reference
http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=2&translator=2&mac=
Update 6: you said
Sura (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
Update 7: Quran says 1 (This is a declaration of) immunity by Allah and His Messenger towards those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement. 2 So go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot weaken Allah and that Allah will bring disgrace to the unbelievers. 3 And an announcement from... show more Quran says

1 (This is a declaration of) immunity by Allah and His Messenger towards those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement.
2 So go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot weaken Allah and that Allah will bring disgrace to the unbelievers.
3 And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters; therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not weaken Allah; and announce painful punishment to those who disbelieve.
4 Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you, so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term; surely Allah loves those who are careful (of their duty).
Update 8: 5 So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. 6 And... show more 5 So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
6 And if one of the idolaters seek protection from you, grant him protection till he hears the word of Allah, then make him attain his place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know.
7 How can there be an agreement for the idolaters with Allah and with His Messenger; except those with whom you made an agreement at the Sacred Mosque? So as long as they are true to you, be true to them; surely Allah loves those who are careful (of their duty).

you a very big liar Clara misquoting Quran.
I request you people to search up the verses and read them in context.
Update 9: And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." There is a good case to be made that the overall context of these... show more And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." There is a good case to be made that the overall context of these verses is defensive war, however, there are two worrisome pieces to this passage. The first is that the killing of others is authorized in the event of "persecution." The second is that fighting may persist until "religion is for Allah."

The muslims she added in brackets and the non believers she added in brackets are no where to be found in the quranic translation..

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #191)

http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=And+slay+them+wherever+ye+find+them%2C+and+drive+them+out+of+the+places+whence+they&chapter=&translator=4&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

here is a reference so she is adding her on words to it
Update 10: and can u relate to how many people hitle or the crusaders killed.
Update 11: mispelled hitler*
Update 12: "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness (vain) in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts; and He is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing. Surah 2:225".. To Paul T . The verse means that if any action u carry out with a good intention but the outcome is bad.so ask Allah for... show more "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness (vain) in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts; and He is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing. Surah 2:225"..

To Paul T . The verse means that if any action u carry out with a good intention but the outcome is bad.so ask Allah for forgiveness for he is forgiving.
Like if i wanted to write something good about Islam and I write a lie by mistake then he will forgive me as he is forgiving,but if i do it deliberately then i make a sin.
No where it is written Do sin to convert non Muslims, and ill forgive you 2 different things.Two different things.
28 answers 28