Is cedar and rosemary oil toxic to cats?

I just purchased and used a natural flea product on my cat. It contains cedar and rosemary oil as the main ingredients. Now I've come across sites which say it's toxic and others that say it is better than the chemical flea products. I don't want to use chemical products on my cat. Should I try to get... show more I just purchased and used a natural flea product on my cat. It contains cedar and rosemary oil as the main ingredients. Now I've come across sites which say it's toxic and others that say it is better than the chemical flea products. I don't want to use chemical products on my cat. Should I try to get the stuff off him? Will he be okay? Is there another natural product I can use that is safe?
Update: I'm really not fond of trying frontline or advantage for my cats. While a lot of people reccommend it, there are also a lot of links to cancer and life threatening reactions associated with the strong pesticides used in these products. I didn't realize that the oils found in the products I'm using... show more I'm really not fond of trying frontline or advantage for my cats. While a lot of people reccommend it, there are also a lot of links to cancer and life threatening reactions associated with the strong pesticides used in these products.

I didn't realize that the oils found in the products I'm using are also harmful. I washed both cats although they still smell like the product. I won't use these again. I'm now considering brewer's yeast as a natural alternative.