If this saying is true:"There is no new thing under the Sun", would that mean the Sun was 1st.?

Ecclesiastes 1:9

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

How could all things be UNDER the SUN if the Sun wasn't first?

For " Excuse "

Exodus 33:20

And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

Acts 26:13

At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun

As a man can not look in the face of the SUN with his eyes, how much more can he not look on the face of the SON of God who is greater than the SUN.

Excuse me friends, but doesn't the Sun contain 9 different types of energy waves necessary for life on earth, whether some creatures are in or near the light or not?

Favorite Answer

The Sun came first in the solar system. Look up Nebular Theory and it will tell you the formation of the solar system through the sun. Therefore, the Sun WAS first.

Source(s): Science

No new thing under the sun is just a saying in the book of sayings written by Solomon. He could have said there is no new thing under the stars, or moon, or whatever and it would have meant the same thing. He was saying everything has been tried before. I think he was referring to what a person does for fulfillment. If you look at it in content.

Other than the meaning given through the Holy Spirit:

What about ABOVE the sun?

• ?

the sun sits relative in position to the universe, technically there could be nothing and everything under the sun.