If this saying is true:"There is no new thing under the Sun", would that mean the Sun was 1st.?

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

How could all things be UNDER the SUN if the Sun wasn't first?
Update: For " Excuse " Exodus 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. Acts 26:13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun As a man can not look in the face of the SUN with his eyes, how much more can he not look on the face of... show more For " Excuse "
Exodus 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
Acts 26:13
At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun

As a man can not look in the face of the SUN with his eyes, how much more can he not look on the face of the SON of God who is greater than the SUN.
Update 2: Excuse me friends, but doesn't the Sun contain 9 different types of energy waves necessary for life on earth, whether some creatures are in or near the light or not?