Bobby asked in PetsDogs · 10 years ago

why does my pug stare at me?

my pug boy sits and stares at me a lot, is he asking questions or is he worrying?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Helena
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He wants something but is too good a dog to attention seek. My lab does this - he won't whine for food or anything else like some dogs do but stares at me with an intent but emotionless gaze. I know what he wants by the time he does it - first thing in the morning he wants a walk, from 3 o'clock in the afternoon its food (dinner is at 4) and later he stares at my husband for his evening walk. He has been staring at me for 2 days now because my daughter is away and he does not like this and wants me to bring her back. If this is a new thing consider changes that have happened - have you changed his food, your routine, new partner, spending more time on computer etc There is something he would like you to do but knows you make the rules.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

hes lookin at his parent pugs are very cute an curious too maybe hes wondering an learnin by every move u make

• 10 years ago

maybe hes curiuos, hungry, observing you..

btw ive always wanted a pug!

• Bez
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

He wants attention! Play with him or give him a few cuddles :-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

it could be that he is worried about you or that he is trying to talk to you, but i think he just wants attention.

• 10 years ago

he may be sizing you up

• 10 years ago

Cuz he wants food??

• 10 years ago

I think he's just curious. Wondering what your thinking, just as you wonder what he's thinking. :)

Source(s): I have a puppy pitbull that does the same
  • 4 years ago

tghj

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.