Bobby asked in PetsDogs · 10 years ago

why does my pug stare at me?

my pug boy sits and stares at me a lot, is he asking questions or is he worrying?

• Helena
    Favorite Answer

He wants something but is too good a dog to attention seek. My lab does this - he won't whine for food or anything else like some dogs do but stares at me with an intent but emotionless gaze. I know what he wants by the time he does it - first thing in the morning he wants a walk, from 3 o'clock in the afternoon its food (dinner is at 4) and later he stares at my husband for his evening walk. He has been staring at me for 2 days now because my daughter is away and he does not like this and wants me to bring her back. If this is a new thing consider changes that have happened - have you changed his food, your routine, new partner, spending more time on computer etc There is something he would like you to do but knows you make the rules.

hes lookin at his parent pugs are very cute an curious too maybe hes wondering an learnin by every move u make

maybe hes curiuos, hungry, observing you..

btw ive always wanted a pug!

• Bez

He wants attention! Play with him or give him a few cuddles :-)

it could be that he is worried about you or that he is trying to talk to you, but i think he just wants attention.

he may be sizing you up

Cuz he wants food??

I think he's just curious. Wondering what your thinking, just as you wonder what he's thinking. :)

Source(s): I have a puppy pitbull that does the same

tghj