Is it rude to give your partner tips on how to please you?

If you are looking for more excitement during sex with your partner, is it wrong to ask him to do something that turns you on? To him, it's a turn off and he gives up on sex completely. When he wants sex, which is almost everyday, I'm not as thrilled cause he's a quick cummer. I try to boost my... show more If you are looking for more excitement during sex with your partner, is it wrong to ask him to do something that turns you on? To him, it's a turn off and he gives up on sex completely.

When he wants sex, which is almost everyday, I'm not as thrilled cause he's a quick cummer. I try to boost my energy so we can try but I don't get turned on by just seeing naked people. For him I just take off my clothes and he's hard. I try to ask him to do a few simple things that turn me on like finding my hole without me telling him where to go. He doesn't bother to look down. He justntries to guess and it always fails. Then I have to get on top and stick it in. I'm I selfish for wanting a little spice? I just want to feel like my man is pleasing me sexually without me explaining every time what to do.