How many Muslims, Christians and Jews were living in Palestine before 1948?

I know there were plenty of Muslims living in Palestine during the Ottoman Empire and during the English Mandate, but I was curious about the other two religions.

It would be nice if someone could give me a figure for the three religions separately.

Thank you!
Update: I am asking about the geographical area of what is known today as Israel.

Thank you!
Update 2: If anyone can find a population count of the three religions dating back further than the 19th century, that too would be greatly appreciated. Any information or website that can provide answers to this question would be wonderful. The further back to the beginning of the Ottoman Empire, the better. Thanks again! show more If anyone can find a population count of the three religions dating back further than the 19th century, that too would be greatly appreciated. Any information or website that can provide answers to this question would be wonderful. The further back to the beginning of the Ottoman Empire, the better.

Thanks again!