What are the different Research Methods in Psychology? (for ex, case study, & a natural observation) OTHER?

I am doing a paper for my Psychology class on the different types of research methods. there are 5 types i believe. I had to use one type, i chose a case study and i did a case study on someone, but for the paper, i need to explain the other methods, and i forget them and i do not have my book with me. please if... show more I am doing a paper for my Psychology class on the different types of research methods. there are 5 types i believe. I had to use one type, i chose a case study and i did a case study on someone, but for the paper, i need to explain the other methods, and i forget them and i do not have my book with me. please if you know them HELPPP!! and i will be greatly appreciated.