Which Abrahamic religion is true, and worth practicing?

Christianity, Judaism or Islam? I was raised Christian, until recently I basically began to break away from it, as I ceased believing that JC was Divine, or in some cases REAL or maybe a myth in the first place. Practicing Judaism seems difficult...all the Hebrew and traditions you have to learn... show more Christianity, Judaism or Islam? I was raised Christian, until recently I basically began to break away from it, as I ceased believing that JC was Divine, or in some cases REAL or maybe a myth in the first place.

Practicing Judaism seems difficult...all the Hebrew and traditions you have to learn about...

Islam is difficult as well. For a while I was practicing that one. But praying 5 times a day and fasting during Ramadan was too hard and requires too much discipline. I suppose I could practice Islam and pray once a day...

OR I could just say "forget them all" and be fully Pagan.