Grunge Music- I need a bit of help, here!?

OKay im writing a paper on how Nirvana influenced the grunge scene for my swedish class, and i need a bit of help:) Grunge is no doubt my fave music type, and ive written the guts of my essay already but i need a bit of help with the nitty gritty! i know that NIrvana refined the grunge music style after the... show more OKay im writing a paper on how Nirvana influenced the grunge scene for my swedish class, and i need a bit of help:)
Grunge is no doubt my fave music type, and ive written the guts of my essay already but i need a bit of help with the nitty gritty! i know that NIrvana refined the grunge music style after the pioneers like Mudhoney or the Melvins but im having a bit of trouble putting that into words... so if anyone has any helpful ideas of what to mention in my essay, id be greatful:)
And any other useful factsabout the Grunge style? note that i know almost everything abut it already... but my memory hates me so im a bit dopey :)