What is the best college course for me?

I will be graduating this year in high school. and i still can't think of a good course. I always dreamt of being a chef but we don't have enough money to study culinary arts. I heard that in CCA the tuition fee is more than 1 M pesos. My interests are cooking, singing, taking pictures, studying new... show more I will be graduating this year in high school. and i still can't think of a good course. I always dreamt of being a chef but we don't have enough money to study culinary arts. I heard that in CCA the tuition fee is more than 1 M pesos. My interests are cooking, singing, taking pictures, studying new languages. In school, I won on several quiz bees for Social Studies and English subjects. I'm fluent in speaking english and good on talking infront of many people. In our schools' programs, I'm usually the host and each time we have plays and stuff, I'm usually the narrator. But I'm not good in Math. I have fine complexion, nice height, healthy weight. What do you think is the right course for me?
Update: If you can suggest a good, affordable school like De la salle University and Lyceum please tell me :]