Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question8 Answers10 months ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
I speak wit a scouse accent support Liverpool know scouse people and all my roots r scouse apart from my birth place
I am a teenager8 Answers1 year ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question6 Answers2 years ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
I’m from South Africa (Joburg) and I’m visiting Everton for a few months.
Of course crime in SA is worse that in the UK but in the UK I won’t be able to deal with it in the same way (being armed and driving everywhere).
Would it be okay to walk around at night or not recommend? Etc.10 Answers2 years ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is it the accents, the people, the general culture?18 Answers2 years ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
I hear this in Liverpool football and I'm wondering why they say this. Was it because it was treated the worst during the Thatcher years and got an unfair reputation? Or is it because of it's Irish ancestry?6 Answers3 years ago