Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
It was our first Valentines day and he gave me dead flowers. I got him nice flowers and nice presents. He gave me the first thing he saw at the supermaket. I feel this was not important for him at all. He said he will give me flowers again when he feels its the right moment ... So I wonder what is going on here.9 Answers2 months ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this question5 Answers2 months ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
So I told my boyfriend I dont make a huge deal out of valentine's day but that i like to go on a date and do something small. I'm not expecting a huge decorated room or anything of the sorts. But he didn't even wish me a happy valentine's day until I said it first. And I know he forgot because I just caught him trying book something last minute because I was upset when I wished him a happy valentine's, he said "oh is it valentine's day". So not only did he not do anything, he also completely forgot it was valentine's day even though his parents dropped a present for him off today. It also hurt because before we got together we were best friends and he always asked me about the big plans he had with his other girlfriends so I just feel completely unwanted.8 Answers2 months ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question6 Answers2 months ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Am planning to cook at home my favourite Macroni pasta with Afredo sauce. It's yummy in taste. And stay at home safe.7 Answers2 months ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question7 Answers2 months ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question7 Answers2 months ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
first of all. before you planning to meet up with someone . make sure you and the other person get test for covid 19 first before you touch , hug, kiss, go closer to the next person. if your test came out of postive 24 hours .you should not be connect with no body not neither your family and friends ,co workers not or your kids. make sure that everyone get tested first . if the your test came out to negtive and the other person test came out negitve also then no problem just make you sure you both wearing a masks on indoor and outdoor same time to save lifes and if the person is postive then no cant meet up . better to stay in the house and take care of yourself and eat alot of home made foods and teas and take your vitamins everyday . because iam sure alot of people arent celebrated valentine day this year because they are afraid of this covid19 dont want to be infected and died. if you dont want to go out . you can make some thing nice . have a special dinner and a indoor movies and make some snacks and just cozy up together . doesnt be have a big thing .5 Answers2 months ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question5 Answers2 months ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Depends what she likes. What do you know about her?
Chocolates and flowers are bog standard but if you can be creative then it's brownie points to you5 Answers2 months ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question5 Answers2 months ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question10 Answers3 months ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Not sure yet, hopefully something nice.4 Answers2 months ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
Oh great Valentine's day should be cancelled. It's so stupid. Not everyone gets to celebrate. Singles are left out. Couple's showing off6 Answers3 months ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
Our second Valentines together. I want to make something extra for my gf aside from what I already bought for her.
She's loves different cultures, and languages, and I thought of making a project that consists of words. I'd like to find words in other languages that start dith D, and are positive.
Thanks for any suggestions.6 Answers3 months ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question7 Answers3 months ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this question4 Answers3 months ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this question
I think it is February because the weather is nonsense, It is cold and it has selfish holidays like Valentines day7 Answers1 year ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question63 Answers1 year ago