Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question7 Answers6 months ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
It looks like theres a tiny bit of metal sticking out from the back of the charge port, its stopping the end of the charge cable from going in fully.
I can feel it sticking out when I try to clean it with a toothpick.
it seems like its part of the phone rather than something that got stuck in there .4 Answers7 months ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question6 Answers1 year ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
They have been irrelevant for over a decade.8 Answers1 year ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question6 Answers2 years ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
His morning paper has cut down to a print edition 3 days a week and will eventually eliminate the print edition entirely. He doesn't want to sit at his desktop to read it. He wants to read while he's eating breakfast. Thanks!8 Answers2 years ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question6 Answers2 years ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question5 Answers2 years ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question7 Answers2 years ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
buy new ones7 Answers2 years ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
5G is just a new protocol for mobile data. Mobile phone signals have never been shown to have health implications. 5G will give us much faster data rates than existing generations of mobile data protocols (3G and 4G).
There is a lot of nonsense posted to the internet. If we critically evaluated much of it, we would see it for the nonsense it is.8 Answers2 years ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
put it back, it aint yours7 Answers2 years ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
so i have a kindle paperwhite that i got from christmas and they keep adding users guides to my kindle library and i currently have 5 books downloaded on my kindle and library and i am afraid that they are gonna keep making user guides and they are gonna take up my whole library and i wont be able to add or download any other books i want to read on my kindle.4 Answers2 years ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Only to talk to random people I don’t know in person.11 Answers2 years ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
I think he has only been doing that since around 1CE when Mary got
the high little Richard . That's also when gods discovered bangin was fun .
Sometimes he has to do a little discovery like when he created light he
saw it was good5 Answers2 years ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
I have found my old ipad's serial number, is there any way to restore the pictures on it using the serial number?5 Answers2 years ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
My new job turned out to be a nightmare. The management was so nice in the beginning but of a sudden they switched and do very shady things to me. It’s a group full of girls and they smile in my face and say I’m doing a good job but I’m just the butt of the joke. I was pulled off register to clean tables. I feel like I don’t get treated fairly or how I derseve to..Idk I hate the job and wanna quit but it’s this really hot guy there and we both pretty much like each other and I met amazing people there.. should I quit?9 Answers2 years ago