Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- All Categories
- Society & Culture
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
Complete the following sentences by using gerunds or infinitives.
1.Please stop ________________ (crack) your knuckles!
2.I enjoy ________________ (be) a teacher.
Is it difficult _________________ (learn) a second language?
3.I don’t go to school _____________ (have) fun.
Will you mind ________________ (lend) me your pen?
4.We discussed ___________________ (visit) Florida for our vacation.
5.It has stopped _________________ (rain).
6.He stopped ________________ (drink) coffee.
7.She needs ________________ (do) her homework tonight.
8.They went to the bank ________________ (deposit) the money.4 AnswersLanguages3 days ago
- 296Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 130Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 93Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only a couple days to go until YA is no more, so do you have any final words of wisdom to share?30 AnswersReligion & Spirituality4 days ago
- 155Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do they truly love each other or is there an agenda behind it all?
Are they equals or is one over powering the other?
Does Harry truly love her? And does she truly love him?
Is she attractive enough to be with the Prince of England? Should he still be in the Royal Family?
Would Meghan ever be friendly with the royals again?
Why did it all go so wrong?
Do you think Meghan was suited for the royal family? Strong enough to be in the royal family?
Do you think an American should have been allowed to marry into the royal family?
Do you think it will last? Will Harry and Meghan get divorced or separate?
Will Harry return to the United Kingdom?
Do you miss fun Prince Harry? Do you think he’s happy with his new life, new wife?62 AnswersRoyalty5 days ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 104Upvotes of all answers in this question59 AnswersEtiquette7 days ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers in this question32 AnswersReligion & Spirituality4 days ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 167Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
We are definitely living in the last days. Looking around at all of the crazy things happening we see evidence of this. People are divided, showing so much hatred towards each other. Sickness, pestilence and hunger. Etc. Check out the brief article linked below. It will show you from your own Bible proof that we are living in the last days.61 AnswersReligion & Spirituality6 days ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersReligion & Spirituality5 days ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersEtiquette7 days ago
- 85Upvotes of all answers in this question