According to the media everything is affected, here are a few
1) Study Claims “Global Warming” Will Cause More Rapes – In his study entitled “Crime, Weather and Climate Change,” Michael Ranson, a Senior Associate with Abt Associates, claimed that “global warming” will cause an additional 180,000 cases of rape and...
Best answer: According to the media everything is affected, here are a few
1) Study Claims “Global Warming” Will Cause More Rapes – In his study entitled “Crime, Weather and Climate Change,” Michael Ranson, a Senior Associate with Abt Associates, claimed that “global warming” will cause an additional 180,000 cases of rape and 22,000 murders by 2099. Ranson also claimed that “climate change” will lead to a further “1.2 million aggravated assaults, 2.3 million simple assaults, 260,000 robberies, 1.3 million burglaries, 2.2 million cases of larceny and 580,000 cases of vehicle theft in the United States.”
Yet Ranson’s study uses a statistical correlation to make the claim, despite the fact that correlation does not imply causation.
2) “Climate Change” Forces Women into Prostitution – “Climate change could reduce income from farming and fishing, possibly driving some women into sex work and thereby increase HIV infection,” U.N. spokesperson Suneeta Mukherjee claimed.
3) Human-Caused “Warming” Lead to Rise of ISIS – A “study” entitled “Climate change in the Fertile Crescent and implications of the recent Syrian drought” alleged that global warming made Syria’s 2006 to 2010 drought two to three times more likely. “While we’re not saying the drought caused the war,” lead author Dr. Colin Kelley explained. “We are saying that it certainly contributed to other factors — agricultural collapse and mass migration among them — that caused the uprising.”
4) In 1985 Gov’t Scientists Predicted NYC Would Resemble Warm, Snowless Daytona Beach – 30 years agothe New York Times reported that “Federal climate experts have suggested that within a century the greenhouse effect could turn New York City into something with the climate of Daytona Beach, Fla.”
“Beginning in a decade or two, scientists expect the warming of the atmosphere to melt the polar icecaps, raising the level of the seas, flooding coastal areas, eroding the shores and sending salt water far into fresh-water estuaries,” the Times reported. “Storm patterns will change, drying out some areas, swamping others and generally throwing agriculture into turmoil.”
So what’s the temperature of NYC today? Around 21 degrees with snow on the ground.
5) Climate Activists Claim Deep Freeze Due to “Global Warming” – “Global warming could be making parts of the world colder,” an Australian news outlet suggested, even though the phrase “global warming” refers to the entire world getting warmer, not just specific parts of it.
here are a 100 more