- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture
- Yahoo Products
- 245Upvotes of all answers in this question
I would love to see unity but where have they been the past 4 years?40 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 86Upvotes of all answers in this question
Ivanka Trump is under investigation for misuse of Trump inauguration funds. Will she design a new haute couture prison jumpsuit?Favorite Answer:
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.21 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
I know they can with unsecured credit cards but I have secured credit cards with $200 and $300 limits. Since I put up my own money, can they lower it?13 AnswersCredit4 days ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 572Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness18 AnswersGender Studies10 hours ago
- 129Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.35 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
One of my 2021 resolutions is to expand my taste in music and find new genres or artists. I plan on making a long list to explore throughout the year, so drop some of your favorites!
You can answer with artists, songs, albums, personal playlists or even a specific genres! Hey, drop your own music if you'd like! I will give it a listen!
Thanks for the help! No judgements on your taste, I'm open to anything!14 AnswersOther - Music1 day ago
- 482Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 207Upvotes of all answers in this question
I read a Yahoo article in which Trump's lawyer and also Michael Flynn are calling for a coup. Would a forceful takeover work for Trump?
The number of Republicans stating that there was no election fraud is rapidly growing and is becoming hard to ignore. Most are admitting Trump's loss. Even Trump's main man and most loyal supporter, Attorney General William Barr, has done an investigation and concluded that there is no proof of fraud in the election. So could a coup work for Trump? Would he have the might and the manpower to ever pull such a stunt off?40 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
In the U.S. we have places such as Detroit Michigan and Chicago Illinois .
High gang activity. Drug deals. Rape , murder etc.
Are there places In France , Germany , England , Europe , Turkey , India , Saudi Arabia as such ?15 AnswersOther - Society & Culture1 day ago
- 734Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 98Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].26 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
"Why can girls join Boy’s scouts but boys can’t join girl’s scouts?"
Radical Leftist and sjw feminist "diversity" seeks to break down any cohesiveness in the White male world. Of course, for women or minorities, no "diversity" is required, even in areas where no men are to be seen.
The worst part about this is the potential negative outcomes for all of society. If there is no proper and constructive outlet for male energy, then there will be a perverted or aggressive one. When future generations of boys shun the "boy scouts" or mixed scouts or whatever they will be called where they clearly will NOT be allowed to be boys, but will have to pervert their very nature for the girls that are in the mix, then society will pay the price later on when those boys become young men and some of them find their own way of masculinity through non structured male groups like street gangs for example.
At that point feminists will rejoice and claim that that's why they are still needed. Most of society who are given no context to the male outbursts will agree with them by default as occurs right now because feminists are the only allowed to have a voice in the mainstream media regarding social issues. And the destructive cycle of feminism will continue. Much like it already has up to now.
.8 AnswersGender Studies14 hours ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why is Michael Flynn calling for Trump to suspend the constitution & call for martial law to have another election?
By doing that, isn't that treason and/or sedition?16 AnswersGovernment11 hours ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 134Upvotes of all answers in this question
In the 46 minute speech yesterday by Trump.... He gave lot of examples of vote cheating and fraud.
How can you say it's baseless when such extremely serious fraud examples were given?27 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 713Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes. Trump won and will receive all the votes on Dec 14th.67 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question