Yes, it's technically possible. And legally, even if it was proven that you only had oral and not vaginal sex, he is still the father and he still has to pay child support.
This did in fact happen in Illinois when a female doctor gave a male doctor oral sex (Phillips v Irons). The appellate court ruled that...
Best answer: Yes, it's technically possible. And legally, even if it was proven that you only had oral and not vaginal sex, he is still the father and he still has to pay child support.
This did in fact happen in Illinois when a female doctor gave a male doctor oral sex (Phillips v Irons). The appellate court ruled that the sperm was irrevocably given to Dr Sharon Irons, and she could do with it what she wanted.
The odds of this succeeding would be much lower if his penis is right at the back of your throat as he ejaculates, thus forcing you to swallow. or to choke on his semen. That's why some guys like to force your head forward as they come.
It would also work if another person was doing the oral sex, then passed the sperm in a sterile jar to you. So you could even get a gay guy to become the involuntary father of your child.
Do be warned about a number of potential problems:
1) If the father dies before your child is born you would have a legal claim on his estate. But getting his DNA to prove paternity may be difficult, especially if he is cremated.
2) A few men who realise that his girlfriend is pregnant and she won't have an abortion have induced and abortion by punching her hard in the lower abdomen. Naturally this is an illegal and criminal act, but case law has shown the charge is assault, which some men may be prepared to face. You may want to stay out of his way till the baby is born (as killing his child after birth is murder.
3) He may sue for visitation rights. It is often possible to frustrate his attempts to visit his child, but there are rare cases where the court has jailed the mother for refusing visitation rights.
4) It is theoretically possible for the man to sue for custody and make YOU pay child support to HIM. His chances of success are very low because you're female and he's male, but it has happened.
5) Be warned that such action won't get him to marry you. You don't start off a successful marriage by deceiving someone.
6) Also be warned that becoming a single mother doesn't put you in an enviable position to find other men for marriage or long term relationships. Most men don't want to get involved in raising another man's child.
Really cases such as yours should be handled by a "paper abortion" (or "statutory abortion") in which the child is still born alive but he has the right to end all his paternal rights and obligations before the child is born or as soon as he learns of the child's existence (whichever is later). I don't agree with such a move if the guy has voluntarily had vaginal intercourse with a woman but he really had no expectation that oral sex would make him a father.
3 days ago