- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture
- Yahoo Products
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yep..a cult..........16 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 236Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
whoever (community) organized this theft, was knowledgeable enough to know not to go over 3% of the votes for the actual winner. anything over could elicit a recount or be suspicious. they waited until the count was finished, then calculated how many more votes would be needed for their candidate to win, within 3%. sneaky, underhanded, evil!! and we all know who this person was!50 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 147Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
How come Donald Trump,msm didnt call white rioters at Portland capital hill thugs and sons of a b word like he did at kaepernick,NFL players?
Kaepernick nfl players never organized riots, destroyed businesses, federal buildings, he took a peaceful knee
Notice white folks get humanized by MSM like when new zealand mosque shooting . Black folks are never humanized by white owned MSM.
Some white folks say Zionist Jews own mainstream media yet they come from slavic and Germanic ancestry, white folks dont want to accept responsibility for their peoples evil deeds12 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'll try to keep this short. I'm a veteran in south Florida (Miami area), and I'm considering using my VA home loan to purchase a property. Here is the catch, I make barely any money right now because I'm a full time student finishing up my senior year (about 8 months left). Once I graduate, I will be applying to med school and most likely starting the following year. I'll be tight on money until I finish with my undergrad degree, but afterwards I will be able to switch to full time at my job (30k/year) while waiting to start med school. My wife makes about the same (30k/year), and her parents are willing to offer about 100k towards a property under the stipulation that we purchase something that they deem as a good investment, i.e. something near the beach. Another thing to consider is that my wife and I have about 50k in savings between the two of us and no debt.
With all of this in mind, should we use my VA home loan to purchase a property to live in for two years before I start med school and then rent it out afterwards? And, should we purchase something cheap on our own or utilize my in-laws offer? The latter would be a little rough for the first year or so and present other risks if we had trouble renting it out.10 AnswersRenting & Real Estate4 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Unless you don't want your internet provider to know what places you visit on the internet, you should be fine.
VPNs are most useful for the following:
1. Keeping your activity secure while on a public wifi, like at an airport or coffee shop.
2. For a company to protect data and communications when their employees are working remotely.
3. If for some reason you need to have your exit point on the internet be somewhere else. For instance, I'm in the USA. But there are things on Netflix in the UK that are not available here in the USA. If I use my VPN and set the exit point in the UK, I can watch those shows on Netflix in the UK that I can't get here. Same with accessing BBC shows here in the USA.4 AnswersComputer Networking2 days ago
- 121Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 375Upvotes of all answers in this question
What do you say ?113 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 507Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers in this question
I’ve only seen conservatives get canceled so far.35 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 102Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 40Upvotes of all answers in this question47 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 176Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 151Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do liberals put different values on people based on age, color, gender, social status etc? Is this not the definition of racism?
Hypocrites, no way not liberals!37 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 117Upvotes of all answers in this question
I read Biden ordered more air strikes in Syria. What gives?32 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question26 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersHistory21 hours ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question26 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
And it took them a very short time to back-peddle due to the outrage.
As they had to then state that they are not going to get rid of "Mr" and "Mrs" There may be hope for the US yet..28 AnswersPolitics2 days ago