- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture
- Yahoo Products
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.39 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 405Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 982Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 739Upvotes of all answers in this question222 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
While Democratic Governors are shutting things down why aren't they shutting down left wing protests?Favorite Answer:
Great question why have they condoned these all along? I guess that Covid is smart enough to know who is a democrat and a Republican they are hypocrites14 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 227Upvotes of all answers in this question63 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Supreme Court doesn't send the election to House for vote*, and Biden becomes POTUS, won't he be a tainted president?
Supreme Court can send election to House to be decided. In that case each state would get one vote. If that happens the vote vote will be 31 to 19 TRUMP24 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”31 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 217Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why are people so willing to turn a blind eye to dead people and animals voting as well as the illegal immigrants and the Dominion software?
Not to mention, all the invalid mail-in votes that were either backdated to appear legit or had multiple mail-in votes come from the same person. And don't tell me that can't happen. I heard about a woman who was delivered THREE ballots to mail in, one with her married name, one with her maiden name, and one with her married name hyphenated. Is it just because they're that desperate to get Trump out of office that they'll believe whatever the corrupt Trump-hating mainstream media tells them despite all the glaring evidence of voter fraud?24 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
My mom recently passed away. I am the executor of her estate. I want to give my sister a check for her share of the estate. ?
My sister insists that she will only take cash. She will not take a check or a wire transfer. How should I pay my sister her share of the estate? I do not feel comfortable paying her in cash. Thank you for your answer.16 AnswersRenting & Real Estate3 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Have the Communists taken over America like Rudy says? Just how deep does the Communist Democrat voter fraud go?
"There is a national conspiracy behind a communist plot backed by Venezuela's Hugo Chaves, in concert with Cuba and China, tied to Democrat leadership through the Clinton Foundation and George Soros." -- Rudy Giuliani125 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 178Upvotes of all answers in this question
He got 74 MILLION VOTES.
That's a WIN in ANYBODY'S BOOK! MAGA!!49 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question