- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture
- Yahoo Products
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
Today they fired their coach Matt Patricia and GM Bob Quinn. Should they pursue Michigan College Football Head Coach Jim Harbaugh? He led the 49ers to the Superbowl and they had a 13-3 record one season!8 AnswersFootball (American)6 hours ago
- 918Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question190 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 210Upvotes of all answers in this question76 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question36 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 129Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question52 AnswersNewborn & Baby3 days ago
- 165Upvotes of all answers in this question31 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.162 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 72Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
They were not really against it. In fact, in the past Republicans have done way more mail in voting than Democrats. This time they were just obeying what Trump was telling them to believe.
The real question should be why was Trump so against mail in ballots with the pandemic raging, knowing that reasonable people would tend to not want to jeopardize their health and life by voting in person if alternatives existed.
Remember, Trump all along did all he could to help the virus spread as much as possible. So my conclusion is that his plan all along was to have a virus catastrophe going on around election time and have many voters who are scared of the virus stay home and not vote, while he encouraged the most uninformed and idiotic uneducated Americans (Trump supporters) to go out and vote in person.
That pincer movement was designed to help Trump easily get reelected.
When mail in ballot was introduced as the plan to have voters vote safely from home, Trump became very angry and vilified it and even had the post office try to disrupt mail around election time to help Trump, but Trump lost anyway because he was very unpopular....especially due to many Americans seeing him as a threat to their lives and the lives of their loved ones. To them it was literally vote for Biden if you want to live !30 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 93Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
The news always make it look like women are the primary victims of domestic violence, whether it's in America, the west or developing countries.11 AnswersGender Studies16 hours ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers in this question50 AnswersOther - Environment3 days ago
- 230Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
for the good of the nation Trump needs to be reelected. Biden is like the nail in the coffin for America?
Do you think America can handle yet another wave of mass migration, open borders, amnesty? Under Biden America will become a third world country. I can assure you26 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
My first one was Bush vs. Kerry in 2004.12 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why don’t Trump and his supporters give us all a break with the constant lying & whining about election fraud!?! No one is falling for it!!!?Favorite Answer:
Because it's rump's last b.s. con. Get the cucks to give him money to flip the vote. He'll be doing it 3 years from now they'll still fall for it.22 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago