I have to write a children's book for my AP spanish class...which idea do you like best?
1) Little girl who loves to read and characters come to life
2) animals and a magic tree (no idea on the plot line)
3) young wizards waiting for a hogwarts letter
4) a kid lost in a forest finds a magic tree and talking animals
or any brilliant ideas you have!!! Thanks!! :)1 AnswerBooks & Authors9 years ago
This is a comparative advantage problem from AP Econ.
1 worker can produce 16 cloths or 2 bikes in Vietnam.
1 worker can produce 20 cloths or 5 bikes in China.
Who has the absolute advantage in each good, who has the comparative advantage in each good?2 AnswersEconomics9 years ago
I have 2 drafts:
one is about the things I like to do, what i'll bring
the other is more about how books/raising guide dogs has made me who I am?
What exactly are they looking for? This is more about me:
I have a huge love for reading
I raise guide Dogs
i love country music
i'm very tenacious and determined2 AnswersHigher Education (University +)9 years ago
the novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett and the classic fairytale1 AnswerMythology & Folklore9 years ago
In my highschool, ONLY students in the honors/AP classes are given extensive summer assignments that are expected to be completed on the first day. I have 3 questions:
1) Is this fair to only give the honors level students that have been working their butts off all year MORE homework that amounts to nothing during the school year?
2) Is it fair to give summer homework in general
3) Is this legal? Especially for the AP classes, which are college courses. The material has not been taught and therefore should not be tested on. College professors don't make students hand in work on the first day of class and take a test...
Let me know your thoughts. Thank you2 AnswersStandards & Testing10 years ago