so I was laying down, sleeping last night, when suddenly I woke up around 530 because my ankle/foot hurt really bad. a couple of nights before I had adream That my tooth fell out and then my tooth started hurting so I thought it might be like that but it continued to hurt. it's now 640 and I can just barely walk on it and I have to be at school in like an hour. it doesn't feel like it's the bone rather than like a vein or something, and it hurts especially bad when I move it at a certain angle. anyone know what it could be or how I could fix it?1 AnswerInjuries8 years ago
I wasnt planning on going to homecoming this year but my friend cplanning on going to homecoming this year but my friend convinced me and got this dress kind of on the spot. Do you think its okay for homecoming? Im afraid its not dressy enough or something4 AnswersFashion & Accessories8 years ago
The camera is waterproof and I took in into the pool. it was working fine until right after I got out. suddenly, the screen went black and wouldnt turn back on. the functions were working, like the shutter button and the other ones as far as I knew, but the screen wasn't. so I turned it off, let it sit for a few hours, then went to try it again. Then suddenly it wouldn't turn on! I tried charging the battery and removing the sd card and that battery multiple times, it just won't turn on. I rarely use it and its only like a year old1 AnswerCameras8 years ago
So we're looking for funny/clever sayings to put on our yearbook staff tshirts! we're up for anything basically and we just need ideas, our last one was shot down. Nothing boring though, none of the people on the staff are anything close to that lol6 AnswersQuotations9 years ago
1. If a mom has a genetic disorder and does not want to pass it on to her children, what cells should have the defective gene replaced?
2. When you have two or more traits, they are said to assort ____?
3. In the theory of natural selection, organisms that are best adapted to survive in the environment live longer and ____?
4. Limbs of reptiles, birds, and mammals vary greatly in form and function. However, they are all constructed from the same basic bones which means that they are ____?
5. Proteins are made up of C, N, O, and H. What are those elements?
6. Does temp. affect an enzymes ability to function?
7. A polymer is made up of smaller units called ____?
8. What organ system helps produce and secrete hormones?
9.What task does the digestive system perform?
10. What is the theory of endosymbiosis?2 AnswersHomework Help9 years ago
From japanese --> english1 AnswerLanguages9 years ago
from japanese --> english.