I am a Chrisitan, a wife and a mother of 4 beautiful children, and a friend to many. I LOVE MY METAL MUSIC!!!
I heard a killer song the other day that I love but I'm not sure who it is. Its a female singer, kinda screamo, heavy and she is saying something about "I love you because....blah blah". Then she starts saying "I hate you because...blah blah" its really heavy and I love it! Anyone have any ideas?3 AnswersRock and Pop9 years ago
I heard a killer song the other day that I love but I'm not sure who it is. Its a female singer, kinda screamo, heavy and she is saying something about "I love you because....blah blah". Then she starts saying "I hate you because...blah blah" its really heavy and I love it! Anyone have any ideas?1 AnswerRap and Hip-Hop9 years ago
How can individual particles create the appearance of rings and how do the properties of each ring make it unique?? I am helping my 5th grader with her science fair project and we are having a hard time with these questions...any informative website would be great!! thanks!4 AnswersAstronomy & Space10 years ago
If we take Jesus literal body and blood in into our sinful body during Communion, are we leading God to judge Christ? I was asked this question today and I have to admit I was not sure how to answer it. Anyone know any scripture I could look up to help me answer this question??? Thanks in advance!!6 AnswersReligion & Spirituality10 years ago
I attend a WELS Lutheran church and every October they celebrate the Reformation (October 31) on the last Sunday of the month. What I want to know is why? Why do we have to have a whole service dedicated to Martin Luther? I dont go to church to worship him. If I wanted a lesson on Martin Luther and the Reformation, I would read a book. Do all Lutheran churches do this???2 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
What if I believe Saturday to be Sabbath but I don't want or believe anything that has to do with Seventh Day Adventists and their prophet Ellen G. White. Is there a church that isn't 7th Day but still acknowledges Saturday as Sabbath and the Trinity?11 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
The fifteen promises of Mary to Christians who recite the rosary:
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death, they shall participate in the merits of the saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
When did Mary make all of these promises and where can I find them in the Bible?? Thanks!8 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
AFTER THE FALL DID SATAN REPENT?
BIBLE Is silent on this matter.
EGW YES " After Satan was shut out of heaven, with those who fell with him, he realized that he had lost all the purity and glory of heaven forever. Then he repented and wished to be reinstated in heaven. He was willing to take his proper place, or any place that might be assigned him......He and his followers repented, wept and implored to be taken back into the favor of God. But no, their sin, their hate, their envy and jealousy, had been so great that God could not blot it out. It must remain to receive it's final punishment " (Spiritual Gifts Vol. 1 pp 18,19).
Is this in the Bible, and if so where??
The reason I am asking these questions is because my VERY good and close firend is SDA and she is the sweetest person I know, but when we get into "discussions" on this subject we both end up frustrated and me not understanding where she is coming from because it makes no sense to me. These are real questions that i have because I have read some of EGW's writings and they seem very far-fetched and hard to believe. I do not want hurt feelings or for anyone to feel attacked...I just cant wrap my head around EGW.
Thank You!!8 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
My church (WELS Lutheran) teaches that taking communion gives forgiveness of sins every time we partake of it. Didn't Jesus die ONCE for our forgiveness already?? I'm still confused on this and I'm looking for some insight. Thanks!!10 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
I can't figure out how to unhide someone...
Thank You!!!!2 AnswersFacebook1 decade ago
I have 7 week old kitten who just last week was going to the bathroom in his litter box and now is peeing and pooping all over the place. Also he used to be so sweet and loving and now he is just CRAZY, always on the attack and freaking my little kids out. It's like he has ADHD or something. I love him but my husband is ready to take him to the "farm". Why the sudden change in him?? Is it just a phase or what? This is our 3rd kitty and by far the weirdest one. Any opinions or advice would be great!! Thanks!!5 AnswersCats1 decade ago
So, I see all the time people saying they pray to Saints like they would ask a friend to pray for them. I understand asking LIVING people to pray for me but not a dead person. In the Bible in Eccl. 9:5-6 it says that 5. For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 6. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun. Why would God let them see or hear of anything going on down here on earth? Isn't the whole point of Heaven, besides finally resting with our Heavenly Father, to never know of the sin and suffering of the world? No, I am not trying to Catholic bash, I really want to know the reasoning behind this. I hope someone can help me without saying "It's just like asking a friend to pray for us" because its not. The Saints are Dead. We have only one Mediator between us and God and that is Jesus. It's that simple, or so I thought. Please shed some new light for me. Thank You in advance.10 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
Does a believer receive Holy Spirit at conversion? I received Jesus as an adult and I often wonder if the indwelling of the Holy Spirit comes along with that. I have been baptized and attend church regularly, but I don't always feel very "filled with the Spirit". Sincere answers appreciated. Thanks :)5 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago