When something happens, like Jack Swagger cashes in & win the title, we automatically have to judge. It was suppose to be this way. Maybe in one year Jack Swagger will be one of our favorites.
Why do we criticize and still are watching??? Aren´t we still watching because we love controversy?7 AnswersWrestling1 decade ago
How do you think about this WrestleMania XXVI card poster?5 AnswersWrestling1 decade ago
1. Randy Orton quits WWE & forfeit his title?
2. WWE reinstated Mr.Kennedy?
3. The Undertaker doesn´t compete at WrestleMania 26?
4. Superstar dies? Who? How?
5. Triple H gets a nose operation?
6. SummerSlam 2009 is completely fail? What´d be main events?
7. PG era ends?
8. A Diva gets pregnant? Who´d it be? Who´d be the father?
9. It turns out Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase are gay?
10. There´s arm wrestling for the WHC?
Tell me how you´d think.
Best answer gets 10 POINTS!!!!11 AnswersWrestling1 decade ago
BQ: Will Santina Marella go on after Santino retires?11 AnswersWrestling1 decade ago
Can you make fun of Mr. Kennedy?8 AnswersWrestling1 decade ago
Why do we love wrestling and watch wrestling even though we say it´s getting boring, this wrestler s*cks, that wrestler is annoying?
Why do we love to hate it so much but still can´t stop watching?
What is the problem? Is it wrestling or us, the fans?3 AnswersWrestling1 decade ago
There´s 17 wrestlers that lost at WrestleMania to Undertaker?
Every year WWE makes us think that Taker could lose. But he always wins no matter how!
So who do you think which wrestler could end Undertakers winning streak at WM?21 AnswersWrestling1 decade ago