What exactly is a stalemate (in war)?
1. The war opened with great optimism on both sides and the belief that the war would be short, bu the armies quickly came to a stalemate. What factors might have contributed to creating a stalemate? What factors might have contributed to a stalemate on the battlefield?
2. What value would high mobility have on the battlefield?
3. The stalemate forced leaders and soldiers to make major ajudstments to waging war and defending their territory. Name at least five adjustments that men along the western front had to make by October 1914.2 AnswersHistory9 years ago
I need to get from Mountain View to Anaheim. I am 15 years old so I don't really want to be making too many switches from transportation. I dont mind getting a ride to San Francisco and starting from there. I need to get to Anaheim so if you know any trains, or buses please let me know...thanks.
Preferably, I would like to take a train straight from Mountain View to Anaheim (San Francisco is OK also) or take a bus. But I dont want to switch trains and buses unless I have to (and I dont wan to take a cab)
thanks so much for your help in advance.4 AnswersOther - United States9 years ago
Can somebody please help me answer these problems:
1. Describe and explain what happens to a chunk of seal meat as it is rendered from bite size, by a shark, to CO2 and H2O. Be detailed! You should be summarizing the steps of digestion and aerobic respiration.
2. Where does energy come from for yeast? (I think it's the mitochondria)
3. What are the various waste products of yeast? (I think its alcohol and CO2)
4. What does KOH do? (I know its a strong base)
Pleas help on any of the questions above (but mostly the first one)
Thank you everyone in advance.1 AnswerBiology9 years ago
A parabola has its vertex on the line y=2
It passes through (0,1) and (2,0)
If its vertex is at the point (a, 2) find a
I would appreciate it if you also showed me how to do it..not just the answer1 AnswerMathematics9 years ago
"Sometimes the Bible in the hands of one man is worse than a whiskey bottle in the hand of- oh, of your father"
It would be great if the analysis had something about prejudice as well
Thank you everyone in advance.2 AnswersQuotations9 years ago
Shes turning 15...and I dont want to get her like a gell/soap kit b/c that what everyone does when they dont know what to get.
please help asap5 AnswersFriends9 years ago
I have a problem...
Last year, my best freind (lets call her Amy) started dating this guy (lets call him Will). But then he started to get too clingy; he left all of his friends and was just flowing us ( my 5 friends including Amy) all the time. Also Will told Amy that he hated us because he thought we were weird (WTF!!!)
Finally Amy broke up with him, and he was really sad. He kept trying to guilt her into getting back with him and he still hangs out with us.
The thing is I have math with him and after math he always walks with me to meet up with my other friends. He wont leave us alone and we dont know how to ditch him.
Please help.6 AnswersFriends9 years ago