Just Someone who reads too much.
- 3 AnswersTurkey10 years ago
I am at Milwaukee County Stadium.2 AnswersBaseball1 decade ago
I am looking for one that travels all over Japan and has tours of all the major sites.2 AnswersJapan1 decade ago
He will rise again.1 AnswerAmusement Parks1 decade ago
1. What team(s) have won the most Superbowls?
2. What team(s) have lost the most Superbowls?
3. What team(s) have never lost a Superbowl? Must have played in at least 1..
4. What team(s) have never won a Superbowl? Must have played in at least 1..
5. What team(s) have never been? Since the Saints are makeing their first appearence they are no longer an answer...
Try it without looking up the answer.3 AnswersFootball (American)1 decade ago
1. When was Superbowl I played and who played in the game?
2. What was the first game to be called the "Superbowl"?
3. When did they start putting roman numerals after the name Superbowl?
4. What team was the first to win 2 Superbowls?
5. What team was the first to lose 2 Superbowls?2 AnswersFootball (American)1 decade ago
I have read that there are earthen remains of the Mexican American War fort Fort Texas, renamed Fort Brown, Where are they located at?3 AnswersDallas1 decade ago
The democratic party is calling for the resignation of Gov. Sanford of South Carolina due to an affair he had while in office. Yet former President Clinton should not have resigned for the same action? Heck even the late Sen. Kennedy was having an affair on his pregnant wife when he KILLED A GIRL!! Yet he deserves to be honored as the greatest Senator since Daniel Webster and buried in Arlington National. Is this a double Standard by liberals or are they just blind to the misdeeds of their own party?5 AnswersPolitics1 decade ago
Would a Gatling gun have made a difference? Was there a winning strategy that he should have used?14 AnswersHistory1 decade ago
I know they attempt it every year and I was just wondering if the conditions were right this year or not.2 AnswersHistory1 decade ago
Please provide quotes or links to documents that support your reasoning.3 AnswersHistory1 decade ago
I answered a question about the conflict at Wounded Knee. I corrected the presumed assumption that the Native Americans were unarmed and the cruel and heartless soldiers killed them in cold blood. Actually the Sioux were hiding weapons they were ordered to have turned over to the soldiers, when the Soldiers came to take the illegal contraband a few of the indians began to fire on the Soldiers. The Soldiers returned fire and killed 200 Native Americans. I could site numerous books by historians who make the same point as myself. Still the other people who answered the question could not believe the truth. They insisted it was "one old deaf man who did not turn over his gun." They could not conceive that the Native Americans were actually partially at fault in the shootings. Even the deaths of 25 soldiers was not proof enough that the Native Americans had weapons, instead it was easier to believe that the Soldiers were such bad shots that they killed their own people,, 25 TIMES!!!!!
So my question is as a society have we become to sympathetic to Native Americans? Are we now incapable of believing the truth when it does not meet the accepted view of Indians as peaceful earth lovers and Soldiers as evil heartless monsters?13 AnswersHistory1 decade ago
I like "Octopussy", and the worst has to be either "License to Kill" or "Moonracker"4 AnswersMovies1 decade ago