Will GW Bush retain his title as the most intellegent living republican or has R Paul defeated him.
Ok Rick Perry was the runner up
Don’t give me any BS about the National Debt the sequester is not the answer written by the republicans John Boehner I got 98% of what I wanted over a million people out of work now that is just down right anti American. Their is 308 million people in this country the republicans are in the back pockets of less then 2% of them like & to hell to the other 98%. Makes one wonder what the other 2% was he didn’t get close Nasa. John Boehner Osama Bin-Laden would pat you on the back he would be proud of you..
Lets just have another year of college grad’s with no jobs backing up
So much for revenue!!! Like the Republicans said “Revenue is off the table”.
Republicans don’t give a crap about the National Debt it’s all about making Obama look bad at any cost.14 AnswersElections8 years ago
What is their "FASINATION" with HILLARY CLINTON ?
QUESTION OF THE YEAR!!! What is the seventh thing that is guaranteed in life?
Well the first thing that comes to mind is death but you can’t have death without life first.
So number one must be life number two being death. Basic necessities of life (Food, Water, and Shelter) without you die guaranteed is number three.. Obama is a two term president number four as a result Mitt Romney will never be president number five.. This brings up number six taxes we all pay them..
You can disagree with the first six all you want but the question is !!!
What is the seventh thing that is guaranteed in life?
3. Basic necessities of life (Food, Water, and Shelter) without you die guaranteed.
4. Obama is a two term president
5. Mitt Romney will never be president
Be Nice & Happy New Year
- 18 AnswersElections8 years ago
Now that they have completly failed at making Obama a one term President.
Should Mitch Mcconnell & John Boehner step down ?
Republicans how did the crack down on voter fraud in democratic districts work out for you on Nov. 6th?
Got to hand it to you that was some deep thinking just pure genius I heard thousands of republicans worked on it for 2 years.3 AnswersElections8 years ago
I had a shot of Crown Royal did a 360 & said ya baby.11 AnswersElections8 years ago
Who really crashed the Republicans Billion dollar party Tuesday night was it ?
1. Mitt Romney
3. Cris Cristy
4. Carl Rove
6. John Boehner
7. The 99%
8. G.W. Bush
9.Voter suppression !!! That made people more determined to vote
10. The 5 point plan with no balance sheet
11. Barack Obama
12. Pissed off Americans
Who's Guilty4 AnswersElections8 years ago
TO HIS & YOUR COMMANDER & CHEIF
romney's policies are just that G.W. all over again
VOTE OBAMA 2012 MOVING FORWARD8 AnswersElections8 years ago
I have found none1 AnswerElections8 years ago
- 10 AnswersElections8 years ago
If Mitt Romney's billionaire donors manage to buy the White House will Romney's 5 point trickle up theory create the first Trillionaire in the U.S.
If so then what would you consider a failure?
Do you think the GOP continuing to imply that the American people are complete idiots is beneficial to your party if so why?.7 AnswersElections8 years ago
A. An Elephant - who's faithful 100%
B. A Chameleon - who can change colors
C. A fish out of water -
D. Other5 AnswersElections9 years ago