Fun, laid back type of guy. I run cross country and track. I love to hang out with friends and go to the gym in my spare time.
These are the specs he sent me. I would like to see what other people think about this and if its worth it for me to have him build this computer for me. Why or why not? Or what would you change?
Computer Parts and Software List
* LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner Black SATA - $23.99
* Sunbeam Freezing-Storm IC-FS-BK Black SteelComputer Case - $53.99
* Western Digital Caviar 160GB SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - $41.99
* BIOSTAR NF520-A2 SE AM2 NVIDIA nForce 520D AMD Motherboard - $49.99
* SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 2600PRO 512MB PCI Express x16 Video Card - $34.99
* hec ACE-580UB 580W ATX12V Power Supply - $49.99
* Kingston 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 800 (PC2 6400 Desktop Memory - $36.69
* AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz Socket AM2 Dual-Core Processor - $66.00
* Windows XP Professional SP3 - $69.99
* Subtotal: $427.62
* Shipping: $47.12
* Total: $474.74
Computer Modification List
* 12in Dual Green Cold Cathode Kit - $6.99
* Shipping: $2.55
* Total: $9.54
Assembly and Work Charges
* Assembly - $20.00
* Modification - $10.00
* Software Installation - $10.00
* Testing and Burn In - $25.00
* Shipping: $0.00
* Grand Total: $550.00
The Modification required is a Plexi Glass Window Cost of Plexi Glass Has Been Docked
Due To Having Enough in stock, Shipping Arrangements Will Be Made After Payment.
Payment must be clear before parts are ordered.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE PARTS ARE ORDERED.6 AnswersDesktops1 decade ago
Yeah I own an Xbox 360 console. I would start to play a game, the menus and everything were fine, the game play was the problem, when I started to play everything was inverted, not the colors but the people and objects were basically inside out and stretched out, so I'm pretty sure it would be a problem with my video card? I recently took it to a game shop and they looked at it, replaced the drive which made a new problem, you would put in a 360 game and it would say it is not a 360 game and had different languages pop up. The person working on my 360 now is going to put in my old drive and give it back to me Thursday. I will probably try to call or send my 360 into Microsoft to see if they can look at it or fix it. Has anyone had a similar problem or know a good website and Xbox 360 troubleshooting. Also are you able to mail consoles to Microsoft and they will repair then charge you? Also I do NOT have a warrentee... Which I deeply regret as of now.3 AnswersVideo & Online Games1 decade ago