In GIMP (a free and open-source rater graphics editor used for image), where could you find the blur function?
* Under the Tools tab
* Under the Color tab
* Under the Filters tab
* Under the Image tab
* Under the Layer tab3 AnswersSoftware2 months ago
* It produces the total amount from the range of numeric cells specified.
* It helps to get the maximum of the range without an extra steps of sorting.
* It checks whether one or more conditions are met and returns a value that corresponds to the first TRUE condition.
* It count the number of cells in the range is not limited to numeric values.2 AnswersSoftware2 months ago
In the offline version of Microsoft Word (i.e. MS Word 2016), where could you find the function of mail merge?
* Under the Layout tab
* Under the Reference tab
* Under the Design tab
* Under the View tab1 AnswerSoftware2 months ago
* It usually involves telecommunication with the satellites.
* It stores data and run applications at remote servers.
* It allows sharing of resources easily.
* It requires Internet connectivity.3 AnswersComputer Networking2 months ago
* be near to each other.
* be of the same brand.
* use the same protocol
* have the same processing speed.2 AnswersComputer Networking2 months ago
Gif, Png, Bmp or Jpg10 AnswersProgramming & Design2 months ago