1. A, B, and C are talking. A says something that we don't quite hear. But it is about whether he is a politician or a non-politician. You see Politicians lie every time they open their mouths. The non-politicians always speak the truth. B who has heard A says 'A says he is not a politician.' C then says A is a politician. How many of them are politicians and how many of them are non politicians?1 AnswerHigher Education (University +)6 years ago
Verify the identities, manipulating only one side of the equation at a time. Use the abbreviations LHS and RHS for left and right hand side?
43) (1+cot(alpha))^2- 2cot(alpha)= 1/ (1-cos(alpha))(1+cos(alpha))
44) 1-sin(x) = 1-sin^2(-x) / 1-sin(-x)
45) sinx / sinx+1 = cscx-1 / cot^2 x
46)cos(x- pi/2) = cosx tan x
47)sin(x- pi/2) = cos x
48) sin^4 (z) + cos^4(z) = 1
49) cos (alpha -beta) / sin(alpha + beta) = 1+ tan alpha tan beta / tan alpha - tan beta
for the life of me, I don't understand how to do these....2 AnswersMathematics6 years ago
You measure a 30 degree angle of inclination to a tree, then walk 50 feet closer and measure a 45 degree angle of inclination.How tall is it?
Assume that everything is on level ground.
Pre calc2 AnswersMathematics6 years ago