A gas condensed into a liquid phase at approximately 14.6 K. What temperature, in degrees Fahrenheit does this correspond to?
This is a physics question and I am not sure how to do it.3 AnswersPhysics2 months ago
I need some help with this multiple choice question please.
A particle in motion has a velocity given by v=2i+3j and an acceleration a=-1.2i+1.6j. What is the position after 10 seconds?
I am not sure what I am solving for, please include a formula that I could use. Thank you kindly.2 AnswersPhysics3 months ago
The distance (x) traveled by an object moving with a constant acceleration a for a time t is given by the relation:
(a) Write the equation in the form y = mx + b and identify m and b. What is the independent variable and what is the dependent variable?
(b) How will you draw a graph using this relation to obtain a straight line?
(c) What quantity does the slope of this graph represent?
any help would be appreciated as I am lost! Thank you!!1 AnswerPhysics3 months ago
I don't know what I am doing for these two problems.
1. You want to buy a triangular lot measuring 1360 feet by 1890 feet by 2470 feet. The price of the land is $2200 per acre. How much does the land cost? (Hint: 1 acre = 43,560 square feet. Round your answer to two decimal places.)
2. Find the area of the triangle having the indicated angle and sides. (Round your answer to one decimal place.)
B = 139°, a = 84, c = 39
Help and steps please :)1 AnswerMathematics8 months ago
1. Continuously compounded interest
Initial Investment: $1250
Annual % rate: 8 1/2%
Tiem to double: Unknown
Amount after 10 years: Unknown
2. Complete the table for the radioactive isotope
Half Life: 5715
Initial Quantity: 9.5g
Amount after 1000 years: Unknown
3. The number of bacteria in a culture is increasing according to the law of exponential growth. After 2 hours, there are 200 bacteria, and after 5 hours, there are 1600 bacteria. How many bacteria will there be after 7 hours?
Any help would be appreciated! I know the equations, but when I plug in the numbers my answers are still incorrect.
Thank you!!1 AnswerMathematics8 months ago
i got accepted foor pro-scott but its really expensive ....HELP
THANKS(:2 AnswersPhotography1 decade ago