1. First of all someone legally blind should not have access to a gun.
2. A tougher screening process should be done to ensure someone that has a sever mental illness does not have access to a gun. How can anyone be okay with mentally ill people that are a threat to themselves and others having easy access to a gun?
3. A written and manual proficiency exam should be done to own a gun. Why allow someone to carry a gun if they can not operate it properly?
4. It is delusional to think every gun that a person can purchase is designed for just defense or hunting. Why would a civilian need to own a grenade launcher, a machine gun , The M134 General Electric Minigun, Flamethrowers or a Cannon?
5. shouldn't gun purchases and sales be closely regulated to ensure that their is accountability and individuals that are prohibited from having a gun don't buy one?