1. First to stimulate the economy you have to accept that some jobs are outdated and do not have longevity and it is best to invest in jobs that have more longevity for
example making more blu ray players than vcr or investigating in clean energy instead of coal.
2. Trickle down economics would work if their is accountability if not it is just blind faith so if a tax break is done on corporations to stimulate growth then their needs to be checks and balances to ensure the corporation does so or pays a significant fine
3. For many Americans loyalty to a cheaper price or a certain brand outweighs buying American so if the government made a political statement about how it is patriotic to buy products made in the USA and offered a deduction on taxes for buying in the US like for example every $1000 you spend on product made in the US you get $100 back in taxes
4. it is important to comprehend why a company will choose to go for globalization it is not always just cheap labor , health care and government regulations a company could go global also for the following reasons: be closer to a new market, more affordable to get someone with a higher degree who speaks more than one language, material is more affordable, cheaper overhead and administration cost, opiate epidemic has not impacted that region, it could be in a industry that the US can not compete with other countries in with regard to quantity produced
5. US needs to focus on specializing in products