In the last 2 years, Trump and the GOP have accomplished the following:
1. A robustly growing economy. 4.2 percent GDP Growth in Q2 and a 3.5 percent GDP growth in Q3.
2. 50 year Record Low Unemployment. Including low unemployment record for minorities, women, and veterans too.
3. Renegotiated Trade Deals benefiting the USA
4. Telling our NATO allies to start paying more, because after all, NATO exists to defend them, not us.
5. Standing up to North Korea and bringing Kim Jung Un to the negotiating table and signed understanding agreeing to the denuclearization of Korea. End to apocalyptic rhetoric, as well as ending nuclear and missile tests.
6. Tax Cuts with millions seeing more dollars in their paychecks every month.
7. Repealed thousands of burdensome regulations.
8. 40 percent Increase in the market after the markets found out the economic waterboarding would stop when hearing Trump was elected.
9. 1 million more job openings than unemployed to take them.
10. 190,000 new Manufacturing jobs in 2018 so far, which the Obama administration had written off saying they wouldn't be coming back, are now growing strongly again.
11. 3.9 million fewer people on Food Stamps.
12. Consumer confidence at 18 year high.
13. 2 new Supreme Court Justices that will actually decide cases based on what the Constitution says AS WRITTEN vs. what they wish it said.