Sorry, you've reached your daily messaging limit. Unfortunately you can only send 0 messages per day.
About Kevin S: I am interested in matters musical and spiritual mostly.
I consider myself...I am interested in matters musical and spiritual mostly.
I consider myself deist but find the subject of religion/Christianity fascinating
I am serious 95% of the time and like to be a prankster the other 5% strictly to amuse myself. If I've annoyed you with a non-serious answer then goody for me. If you've taken it in the right spirit, goody for you.
I despise anti-Catholics on R&S above all. Christians who try to out-Christian each other are ridiculous - face it, Catholics were here before you were. I simply have no time for Christian supremacists.
I also despise Christians who hate based on sexual orientation. Shame on you.
Feel free to email me but try to refrain from quoting scripture, it's a waste of your time and mine. I have no use for the Bible and too much reverence for my creator to be a Christian.
Also, you will not get best answer from me if your answer contains the phrases "deceived," "truth," "false gospelshow more