I'm 14 years old and I live in CA. I'm applying for a job at a boba (tapioca drink..thing) place. I need help filling out some of the questions!
1. It asks if I was referred to the company, is that like..who told you about it?
2. It asks when I attended highschool, and if I graduated. I'm only a freshman. They put it like this: From:_______ To:______. So, do I put the year I started (2007) and the year I'm going to graduate? (2011) Or do I put what I already attended, like 2007-2008.
3. It asks for previous employment, but this will be my first job, so do I just put N/A?
4. Am I supposed to get a work permit BEFORE or AFTER I turn in the application..
5. What kind of questions do you think they'll ask at the interview? It's not a formal business type place, just a hang out place with some food and boba drinks. So, what should I wear, etc!?
*Add any other helpful information please! :)
Also, don't tell me I'm too young to work! I know I can legally work.