I mean he will have a coach that has the same attitude as him (all tough and ranty). I feel that he would be a good choice to have him be a reciever for the young Mark Sanchez.
Extra Question: Who will have a better Record at the end of the year: Buccaneers, 49ers, or Raiders
EQ 2: If he doesn't go to the Jets, what team do you think he would be better suited for? WHY?12 AnswersFootball (American)1 decade ago
I read this article on ESPN that Wilpon would be willing to trade David Wright away only if the situation is that they get good prospects.
Who else agrees this is a bad move, should it happen. Wright is the Wilpon's last financial life line, without Wright, Citi Field won't have anyone in attendence.
BQ: Who are you rooting for in the Playoffs? (me AL: rays, NL: Braves I would say yankees but thats only if they play the phils in the WS, and braves bc the I just don't want to see the Phillies win anything but a one way ticket to hell)
Its a question all of us have inside, what would each of us do if we were given the chance to control Major League Baseball. BTW what would you do?
Here's what I would do:
1. Make Inter league Play meaningful by having home-field advantage be based on which league wins the most games, instead of the all-star game deciding it.
2. Add two teams; One in the American League and One in the National League, and moving one of the existing NL teams move to the AL. In my mind, I would add teams in Montreal (NL) and in San Antonio (or another city) for the AL, while moving the Padres to the AL West.
3. Split up the 16 teams into FOUR different divisions, much like in the NFL and by the same names (East, West, North, South). Such as:
AL East: Yankees, Red Sox, Orioles, Blue Jays
AL North: White Sox, Twins, Indians, Tigers
AL South: Royals, Rays, Rangers, and (in my case San Antonio)
AL West: Mariners, Angels, A's, Padres
NL East: Mets, Phillies, Expos, Nationals
NL North: Cubs, Cardinals, Brewers, Reds
NL South: Marlins, Astros, Braves, Pirates
NL West: Rockies, Giants, Dodgers, D-Backs
4. New Postseason format: LDS would be a three game series 2-1 format, LCS would be made a five game series 2-2-1 format, and the World Series would remain 2-3-2 best of seven format with home field advantage given to league with best Interleague record.
5. Draft Picks can be traded to other teams.
6. Place a limit on alcohol drinks at 4 per attendee
7. Place a minimum on the seating capacity for stadiums to 38,000 and a limit on fence height at 12 feet.
8. Any suspended player or coach can attend the game, but must be in a luxury box and must be watched by a representative from MLB in order to not give or take signs from the game.
9. Any player suspended or accused of using HGH will not be allowed into the Hall of Fame and statistics of the player would be reduced by 30% from their career and would lose any awards given to the player and awarded to the runner-up (ex. Barry Bonds would then have 533 home runs under the new rule and would lose his MVP awards, and Roger Clemens would have 3,270 strikeouts as a result) Player would also be banned from attending any MLB game. (The rule would be named the Bonds rule)11 AnswersBaseball1 decade ago
No One answer to "Miss X" questions, or for that matter any one named "x" in the section.
They just want attention.
By the way, which of these non-playoff teams from 2009 has a higher chance to make the playoffs this season:
Chicago White Sox
New York Mets
Seattle Mariners.12 AnswersBaseball1 decade ago
Seriously, whats up with them, do they think they're being funny by saying some stupid question and having people rip at them just because they have no life? I personally am sick of them. Another thing, why do people even answer their question, I know you get two points, but come on! People who answer them are just allowing them to continue what they're doing, and eventually people become bitches about it. Just stop answering their questions and then you won't have to be a ***** about how they are acting stupid! (unless you have a funny answer, but you're still egging them on).
Extra: Which one of these teams has the best chance to make it to the playoffs next year and why?
F) Broncos14 AnswersFootball (American)1 decade ago
my itunes is constantly opened as a "Previous iTunes Library" and it won't add ANY songs to my iPod, and i've already tried reseting my iPod and reinstalling iTunes, any nothing has happened. my iPod when connected to the computer won't show up what can i do!?!?!1 AnswerMusic & Music Players1 decade ago
- 10 AnswersBaseball1 decade ago
I'm extremely optimistic that Wrights gonna unload next year and Johan will do well next year, this year there was too much pressure placed on them. Who else thinks Reyes will do better and who thinks Maine and Niese will help the mets get back on track to get the Amazins their third ring? (well thats my opinion)
Or what do you think will happen next year with the Mets? (In your opinion)9 AnswersBaseball1 decade ago
Should the Mets pursue Dotrelle Willis or Jorge Posada
and for who would should Mets give up for the D-Train.
Willis Positives: Great Carrer at Shea (5-0)
Posada Positives: Leadership in Clubhouse and might improve in NL play
Negs: Willis is rusting badly
Posada is 37!7 AnswersBaseball1 decade ago
I am taking a flight and I am wondering if I can take my laptop, my PS2, and also a televison that is going to my grandfather in my luggage, can I bring all that?
Also is an Ipod considered a personal item, and also the PS2 and laptop personal too, and its stuff. Are cables allowed too?3 AnswersPacking & Preparation1 decade ago
Seriously, John Maine is a show in for the All Star Game, no matter what, even though Jake Peavy and Chris Young are great, John Maine should've been on the Roster, and he proves it.5 AnswersBaseball1 decade ago