I was asked how a good country live in operates.
I said this.
1. The Government isn't responsible, or liable to what people want, yell out for, riot for, personally believe or anything else.
The government's responsibilities are to utilize professional advice and better existing codes as influence for its own society
The USA doesn't do that
2. The Government isn't responsible to uphold or subsidize the things that some people do, like a cheese steak, pizza and coca cola or cigarette habit...
In a good country to live in, the government it uses facts that were given to them by university professors and researchers as best as they know, to market, or enforce better trends
The USA does it, but not completely.
The USA's government is still a robot for politics and money
3. In a good country to live in, guns are banned or highly regulated
They are not, in the USA, and who can be issued a permit is surprising.
4. In a good country to live in, healthcare, education and childcare is free.
In the USA, it can be free, if you're either extremely poor or disabled...
But what IS free, is junk, and a death sentence.
5. In a good country to live in, Perhaps People like myself....
Born into an environment that isn't appropriate for me upon being diagnosed..
I would have stayed where I was diagnosed and not allowed to go back home until i was either 21 and the symptoms were kept at bay and repaired
or my parents moved
In the USA the only question is, do I assault innocent people