im a guy who enjoys drawing,writing,playing guitar,and videogames. I love the badguys in every movie and book i also love history and speak 4 languages (3 fluently)
- 4 AnswersChevrolet5 years ago
My friend ended his year long relationship with this girl who I didn't know personally, a few weeks ago. I began talking to her afterward and realised I really like her. So basically, am I a jerk for asking her out just weeks after their breakup? They both seem fine with their break-up...am I a bad friend for not telling him I've been talking to her or is it truly none of his business? I DON'T want to lose a friend. Should I tell him?2 AnswersFriends7 years ago
Your 10 favorite movies ever, and why.
10. Full Metal Jacket.....Stanley Kubrick classic, Haunting, odd, and powerful.
9. Schindler's List.....Epitimy of human suffering, storytelling and historically accurate.
8. 2001: A Space Odyysey....Great Sci Fi flick, Kubrick classic.
7. Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy...Dark, funny, awesome, great morals.
6. Saving Private Ryan....Best WW2 movie, Emotional.
5. We Were Soldiers....Great action, morals.
4. Titanic....Great love story, emotionally heart wrenching.
3. Lord Of The Rings....J.R.R Tolkien is a genius, enough said.
2. Star Wars....Classic, great morals, action.
1. Fight Club....Nihlistic, satirical, hilarious, genius.6 AnswersMovies7 years ago
I've always been an incredibly tolerant and patient person. I realise now that this is a problem, as people naturally get angry and impatient time to time. Recently, my friends have been taking advantage of me because of my passive disposition. I'm not even sure that they're mad at me personally but are definatley taking it out on me. How can I end this? I know being assertive is very important, but I'm honestly afraid. I love my friends, but this simply can't continue. I guess I'm asking how should I stand up for myself without looking like a jerk? I know being too nice is a sign of a lack of self confidence, but I honestly like myself, I Just care about others alot and let them vent on me.4 AnswersFriends7 years ago
Think of the best made up band name that best fits each genre of music.
70's Pop Band
80's Hairmetal Band
80's Thrash Metal Band
90's Grunge Band
90's Emo Band
90's Alt Band
60's Folk Band
Brutal Heavy Metal Band
Mine: The Stars, Prancer, Destroyer, Wheat Bread, Inside The Shell, Asunder, The Trees, Intense Decay, The GrassHoppers2 AnswersPolls & Surveys7 years ago