Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LooseTruth
As a recent convert to Feminism, what is the best way for me to force other men to accept the concepts of patriarchy, male privilege,...?
male entitlement, toxic masculinity, rape culture mansplaining, manspreading, the male gaze, etc.?4 AnswersGender Studies3 years ago
- 4 AnswersGender Studies4 years ago
- 1 AnswerGender Studies4 years ago
financial abortion - choosing not to financially support one's offspring
Probably a very likely scenario:
• Two people have sex, the woman gets pregnant, but the man doesn't want children.
• The man "financially aborts".
• The pregnant woman eventually gives birth.
• Children cost money to raise, but the burden is on the mother alone.
• The mother uses government assistance, funded by taxpayers.
• The man has made his irresponsible sexual behavior something that everyone else in society must pay for. (Both the man and woman may have been sexually irresponsible, but the man could have prevented the pregnancy just as the woman could have.)
And this scenario could probably easily be multiplied by thousands.5 AnswersGender Studies4 years ago