Rayquaza: Level 70
Azumarill: Level 64
Exploud: Level 52
Blaziken: Level 63
Linoone Level 51
Altaria: Level 50
Also, what items should each pokemon hold?
What should I take into battle?
What moves should I use? Should I replace any Pokemon? Learn new moves? If so, how?
Dragon Dance2 AnswersVideo & Online Games9 years ago
1) Describe how major volcanic eruptions, change in sunlight received by the Earth, and meteorite impacts could result in significant changes in climate.
2) Analyze the relationship between the emissions of carbon dioxide, atmospheric carbon dioxide levels, and the average global temperature over the past 150 years.
3) Identify differences in the origin and use of renewable (e.g., solar, wind, water, biomass) and nonrenewable (e.g., fossil fuels, nuclear [U-235]) sources of energy.
4) Explain how elements exist in different compounds and states as they move from one reservoir to another.
5) Explain how energy changes form through Earth’s systems.
6) Describe the life cycle of a product, including the resources, production, packaging, transportation, disposal , and pollution. (Preferably plastic bag) Please include cost and detail please!
7) Compare the evolution paths of low-, moderate-, and high-mass (1, 10 & 40 mass) stars using the H-R diagram.
8 Describe conditions associated with frontal boundaries that result in severe weather
Thanks in advance! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Please include your sources.1 AnswerEarth Sciences & Geology9 years ago
I learned this song when I was in 2nd Grade. I think it's called HOMES. It was a way to remember the Great Lakes. It was to the tune of Three Blind Mice. It went something like this.
5 Great Lakes. 5 Great Lakes
Huron-Ontario-Michigan-Erie's Next and Superior's Grand.
Can you give me the rest of the lyrics. It's not really a song. Thanks in advance!3 AnswersLyrics10 years ago
Okay, so I'm a 13 year old girl.
You know where you scratch something really hard it puffs up and becomes red. That's what the bumps look like. They're really thin. It looks like sprinkles almost. It's been there for about a month. They're starting to form on my other leg. There's also brown ovals on my neck. They look like scabs. But I didn't scratch or hurt my neck in any way. I don't know if this is a coincidence or not...
Please tell me what this is and what I should do! Thanks!
Oh. And it's not STD's or anything!2 AnswersOther - Skin & Body10 years ago
Do they have certain names or what? I tried to Google it, but got nothing. Please help! I need it for a Science PowerPoint we have to make. I asked all my friends but they don't know! Oh...and do you know what Galileo said when he put his middle finger up to the heavens? It wasn't English though. Thanks!1 AnswerAstronomy & Space10 years ago