picture the following...
1. your are thrown in to a little 9 ft by 8 ft cell
2. you have a bed, and a toilet with a little window looking outside but all you see is a grass field and fencing.
3. you have no idea how long youre going to be in there for.
4. you get 1 hour out of your cell each day (23 hours a day locked up in cell)
5. The food gets passed in through the door.
6. You're left alone with absolutely no one to talk to.
how do you cope?5 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 months ago
- 10 AnswersMovies2 months ago
- 5 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 months ago
any car new or old14 AnswersBuying & Selling3 months ago
Have you ever needed to defend yourself with deadly force?
i.e use a hand gun on a mugger/robber etc..4 AnswersMartial Arts3 months ago
What game did you play?1 AnswerGambling5 months ago
lets say.. 25 million dollars.4 AnswersPolls & Surveys5 months ago
Let's say you've just won the biggest jackpot in Powerball history, in the amount of $1,600,000,000.00
(1 BILLION 6 HUNDRED THOUSAND)
You're the sole winner.
How does your life change?Gambling5 months ago