Each version of Yahoo Mail seems to be worse than the previous one.
The latest version is an amateurish release, with major features missing.
Also, the new version really difficult to use, and the actual emails are not clearly delineated from the rest of the visual space.
2. Missing personal information and notes in the disposable email address section.
3. Exporting all emails is impossible. This essential feature was quietly removed from a previous version of Mail, and was never restored. So it is impossible to back up our emails onto our PCs. Yahoo Mail cannot be considered a professional service without this feature.
1. Folders are impossible to negotiate, and awkward to view, and it's not possible to see if there are new emails at a glance.
2. The space used for actual emails is not clearly delineated from the rest of the space. It makes it awkward to use. It must be really difficult for people with visual impairment.
3. When viewing conversations, it's impossible to tell which email is the current or most recent one.
4. When viewing an email, it's impossible to know which email folder it is in.
5. Yahoo reminders are not clearly distinguished from emails, and so it is difficult to spot a reminder in a list of emails. This makes the reminder service almost useless.
6. When creating emails, the themes for individual emails are missing.
7. The horizontal line is missing from email formatting (it was never restored from a previous version of Mail.) The horizontal line is a very helpful formatting feature. Surely it can't be difficult to restore it?