In my science class, we're studying density. We have to make a flinker (something that neither floats or sinks, but just floats in the middle) (the density would be 1g/cm3). We have to make it out of at least 4 materials and it can't be over 4 in. in diameter. It's due tomorrow. PLEASE HELP!!!2 AnswersHomework Help1 decade ago
I was sitting on a window-sill in my house. There was a huge can with green stuff in it on the ground outside the window but it was so big it went up 2 the 2nd floor (I was on the 3rd). My grandpa and some other family members were in it and they were shouting up 2 me "This stuff is Green Death!" So I decided 2 jump in bcause I was lonely and every1 was there so I did a perfect dive (something I've never been able 2 accomplish 4 real) into it and swallowed some of the stuff. Then my grandpa said, "This is poisonous and u will soon die." And I was super sad and stuff and my stomach felt a little weird. Then I woke up. Could it even b a suicide dream?9 AnswersDream Interpretation1 decade ago
Just checking if I'm a weirdo or not...
And if u are, did u c the trailer? Isn't Edward's crooked smile SO HOT?????????6 AnswersBooks & Authors1 decade ago
1) Where are the farmlands?
2) How are these farmlands irrigrated (what's irrigrated)?
3) What are the major agricultural products?1 AnswerEconomics1 decade ago
Also, how much miles is it as the crow flies?1 AnswerGeography1 decade ago
1) What are the average summer/winter temperatures (please include all)?
2) Describe the bodies of water around Italy.
3)Name and describe two unusual landforms located in the country. I already have Mt. Vesuvius, describe that and give me the other one.
This is for a school project where we have to create our own country and culture. I have more questions if you search for questions!2 AnswersGeography1 decade ago
1) Where would you find a couchette?
2) What are the colors of the French flag?
3) What would you do at Les Galeries Lafayette?5 AnswersOther - France1 decade ago
1) What would you do at a patinoire?
2) What international car race is held southwest of Paris?
3) Who cut off his ear in an argument and sent it to a prostitute?3 AnswersOther - France1 decade ago
1. Which family had the fleur de lis as a symbol?
2. What happened on May 1968 in Paris?
3. What did the French Constitution establish for women in 1948?2 AnswersHistory1 decade ago
1) How do u convince a parent 2 get u a dog?
2) What's ur fav type of hamantashen (if u no what that is)?
3) What are pros and cons of having a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel?
4) What r points on Y!A used 4?
5) How much do DS's cost
6) How much does the average DS game cost (I no I'm clueless)?
Just so u no, I will b adding Q's as they come 2 mind.I no that not all of these Q's r about dogs.6 AnswersDogs1 decade ago
I fell down on the ice today and hit my butt really bad. I was supposed to have my period today and I am sure it was happening before the fall, after which it suddenly stopped. It did not hurt @ first. It hurts a ton now.
I am only 13, but I keep thinking about what my grandma told me a while ago when the same thing happened when I was 8: " Get such a hard fall again, and your baby will be deformed!" Is that true?3 AnswersWomen's Health1 decade ago