'It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government still gets in'
Do you think it was
a) exactly as the goverment said and are telling the 100% truth or
b) do you think there's more to know?
I personally think there is more to know, heres a few odd things about the whole story.
1) Before last Sunday’s raid, every intelligence analyst, geopolitical commentator or head of state worth their salt was on record as stating that Osama Bin Laden was already dead, and that he probably died many years ago, from veteran CIA officer Robert Baer, to former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, to former FBI head of counterterrorism Dale Watson.
2) The official narrative of how the raid unfolded completely collapsed within days of its announcement. First there had been a 40 minute shootout, then there was no shootout and just one man was armed, first Bin Laden was armed then he was not, first Bin Laden used his wife as a human shield and then he did not. First the compound was described as a “$1 million dollar mansion” then it turned out to be a rubbish-strewn dilapidated compound that was worth less than a quarter of that. Almost every single aspect of the official narrative has changed since Obama first described the raid last Sunday as the White House struggles to keep its story straight.
3) The alleged body of Bin Laden was hastily dumped in the sea to prevent any proper procedure of identification. The White House claimed this was in accordance with normal Islamic burial rituals, however numerous Muslim scholars all over the globe disputed this claim, pointing out that Muslims can only be buried at sea if they die at sea. While the White House claimed that Bin Laden’s death on May 1st was proven by DNA and facial recognition evidence, such proof was never released for public scrutiny and the Obama administration refused to release photos of Bin Laden’s dead body,
4) Despite the fact that the White House released “situation room” photos which purported to show Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and the rest of Obama’s security staff watching the raid which killed Bin Laden live, it was later admitted by CIA director Leon Panetta that Obama could not have seen the raid because the live feed was cut off before the Navy SEALS entered the compound.
5) Despite the fact that the White House released “situation room” photos which purported to show Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and the rest of Obama’s security staff watching the raid which killed Bin Laden live, it was later admitted by CIA director Leon Panetta that Obama could not have seen the raid because the live feed was cut off before the Navy SEALS entered the compound.
6) Almost every single neighbor that lived near the alleged Bin Laden compound in Abbottabad that was interviewed by news reporters said with absolute certainty that they had never seen Bin Laden and that they knew of no evidence whatsoever to suggest he lived there. Since the town is a staging ground for the Pakistani military, which has a training facility situated virtually a stone’s throw away from the alleged Bin Laden compound, residents were required to show ID when they moved into the area. Pakistani troops and anti-terror police in the town refused to confirm that Bin Laden had lived in the house. Barack Obama himself admitted to 60 Minutes that the White House was only 55/45 sure that Osama lived there before the raid and this uncertainty prompted concerns that the US Navy SEALS sent in could have targeted a “prince from Dubai” or some other individual that was not Bin Laden.
7) The videos released by the White House this past weekend which purport to show Osama Bin Laden making Al-Qaeda tapes in October-November 2010 are almost identical to footage first released by Pentagon front group SITE nearly four years ago.
8) Despite the fact that numerous neo-cons came out on the days after the alleged raid to erroneously assert that torturing terror suspects at Guantanamo Bay led to the discovery of Bin Laden, Osama himself, the supposed world’s most wanted terrorist and a treasure trove of terror information, despite the fact that he was unarmed, was not taken in for questioning, he was instantly shot in the head according to the official narrative.
9) Despite the fact that Obama announced last Sunday on live television that the world was now “safer” because Bin Laden was dead, his administration, with the aid of the fearmongering mass media, instantly seized upon the situation to terrify Americans into being afraid of imminent “reprisal” terror attacks inside the United States, later claiming that Bin Laden had formulated an “aspirational rather than operational” plan to derail US trains that travel over 500mph, although no trains in the US can actually travel at such speeds. This led “terror experts” to salivate over how TSA agents were now needed in shopping malls5 AnswersCurrent Events9 years ago
My 2 pence - I think the whole system is set up to put the global population into debt, servitude and thus under control.
The global banking system is a private profit making company and their ultimate aim is to have a central global bank with a single currency and a cashless society.
Banks create money out of thin air, lend it to governments and people and charge them interest, and when they can't afford to pay them back they take their assets. Essentially robbing us blind
It's all a big scam run by the Rothschild's and the Rockefeller's who also run the oil cartel and bank roll the governments
The people of the world need to realise that the people in control are all criminals and that the system is one big scam to screw us all over.
We also need to realise that the real power lies with the people and we need to replace the whole system with one that serves US!
Peace11 AnswersOther - Politics & Government10 years ago
So i've just been told by an advert on UK television,
SO STOP PUTTING THEM IN THE CIGARETTES THEN!!!
the british government makes me sick, banging on about how bad they are for you, but allowing them to be made harmful,
pure tobaco doesn't cause cancer.
But Corporate / Government approved chemical laced cigs do.8 AnswersCancer1 decade ago
mine is 12.
It was unbelievable and great fun at the time, i was on holiday in finland and we got drunk every single day for 12 days, i was nearly dead on the last day and didn't drink for a month afterwards, i'm now back to my normal drinking patterns which is 2 / 3 times a month.14 AnswersBeer, Wine & Spirits1 decade ago
i'm trying to remember the artist who painted pictures of cities, with simple stick figure men in them, i think he was a british artist who painted northern towns.
anyone who gives me his name and links to one of his pics will get 10 points,
thanks...5 AnswersPainting1 decade ago
Either something that you've done while drunk or something you've seen.15 AnswersEtiquette1 decade ago
Is it similar to Christmas, is it a big deal, is it good?
I've just looked it up on wikipedia, apparently it is a holiday in America, on the 4th thursday in november, where everybody gets the day off and eats turkey.
The UK equivalant is harvest Festival, which nobody cares about and takes place on a Sunday so we don't get a day off.
Do you think we should get a day off in the UK and feast on turkey?5 AnswersOther - Holidays1 decade ago
What job were you doing?
why were you sacked / fired?
did it have a positive / negative effect on your life?
I'm really bored of my job, i'm looking for a new one, but it's going kinda slow, i'm close to reaching the point where i don't give a sh*t anymore, i don't wanna get sacked, but if it happened i don't think i'd be that bothered, i'm already on a written warning..2 AnswersCareers & Employment1 decade ago
In the UK there are 40,000 registered addicts, but the real figure could be four times that number.
Up to 60% of crime is drug related. Addicts committing crime to feed their habbit,
If the drug was legally administered to all users by a Doctor, you would imediatley and drastically cut crime.
It would also diminish the power and influence of the international criminals who control the black market.
Heroine is a massive and destructive problem, should the solution be in the hands of the government and the medical profession where it can be regulated and administered in a controlled manner, or should it be left in the hands of criminals and the black market.
The drugs policy in the UK is not working it needs to be changed.
Or should we just leave it exactly as it is?
Your thoughts please..15 AnswersOther - Society & Culture1 decade ago
If not, why not?1 AnswerVideo & Online Games1 decade ago
When will George Bush and other murderers like Tony Blair also recieve the justise they deserve for crimes against humanity?11 AnswersPolitics1 decade ago