"... Life is an adventure, so sit back & enjoy the ride ..."
Are you of the opinion that those who are in relationships are the ones who should make the effort to dress up, that the reason being to keep their partner interested?
And for those who're single shouldn't bother, because they've noone to impress?
What do you think?12 AnswersSociology1 decade ago
I've come across many times in conversation, where the other person starts whining 'bout how "poor" they are whereas in fact they own 4 cars! What a hypocrite.
I mean I understand that they didn't want to appear conceited but surely they don't need to make themselves out like beggars.
Share your thoughts.4 AnswersMalaysia1 decade ago
Note that the following actor/ actress starred in the same roles (romantic leading man & woman) more than once, they are:
1. Keanu Reeves & Sandra Bullock
2. Orlando Bloom & Keira Knightley
3. Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan
4. Antonio Banderas & Catherine Zeta- Jones
5. Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore
6. Hayden Christiansen & Natalie Portman
7. Richard Gere & Julia Roberts
Who are your other favorites?25 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 decade ago
- 7 AnswersMovies1 decade ago
- 6 AnswersSociology1 decade ago
Just wondering if anyone has noticed this billboard along the Federal Highway, K.L. (just outside Angkasapuri) which has a happy newly-wed couple by the name of, "Janan & Zoe" with the groom's message of thanks.
Reportedly the groom spent a ridiculous sum of money to get his "message" across to his bride. The question here is... do you feel that the money was well-worth spent/ were the couple seeking attention?
And not too long ago, a florist received a giant heart shaped out of 999 roses from her beau on Valentine's! (if I'm not mistaken)
Are these "gestures" of romance overrated/ romantic/ a waste of money/ time?6 AnswersMalaysia1 decade ago
Would you be....
1. Kate Bosworth in Superman Returns?
2. Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean?
3. Jennifer Aniston in The Break Up?
4. Lindsay Lohan in Just My Luck? or
5. Kate Beckinsale in Click?
Personally, I'd like to be Lindsay Lohan in Just My Luck. It's a fun role, she gets to wear cool clothes and kiss a lot of hot guys which is not a bad deal, lol;)16 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 decade ago
I learned that I'm a pushover and tend to be too analytical at times. If there's something that gets me upset, I need to be more assertive & to just be able to accept moments the way it's meant to be.7 AnswersPhilosophy1 decade ago
- 33 AnswersAnthropology1 decade ago
Mark McGrath of the band Sugar Ray often gets mistaken for Ethan Hawke while actress Monica Potter is mistaken for Julia Roberts (but with blonde hair) by their fans.
Who're your other celebrity "match ups?"7 AnswersCelebrities1 decade ago
... Spiderman/ Superman/ Batman/ Wolverine (or any other superhero of your choice) ... and why?27 AnswersComics & Animation1 decade ago
- 24 AnswersAnthropology1 decade ago
1. My MP3 Player,
2. A Photo Album, and
3. A Journal: To jot down my experiences on the island & sell it off as a autobiography, lol *wishful thinking*22 AnswersOther - Social Science1 decade ago