I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years. He is defiantly not the same person he was when we started dating, I know people change and grow but this is different. He looses his temper over the smallest things, everything is my fault, and its yelling and cussing all the time. He use to be the most level headed even tempered guy and he is not that person any more. I've tried to talk to him, no matter how much I try he won't listen. He yells at me if I don't say anything, if I cry, or if I retaliate and yell back. Nothing I do works. I've tried leaving, that was an epic failure. I also live with him, so leaving is going to be a challenge. I am terrified of what he could potentially do. He's never physically hurt me, but the thought has always been in the back of my mind that one day he might. He makes me feel like his behavior is acceptable and normal and that I'm the crazy one for thinking he should be treating me better. There are times when I really thing he's right. Not sure what to do at this point in my life or how to get out of this sticky situation. Any ideas? or has anyone been in my situation? Is that "normal" and I'm just expecting too much?9 AnswersMarriage & Divorce7 years ago
My parents are crazy strict. they wont let me go anywhere two days in a row. If i ask them if i can go to a friends house they let me stay maybe 2 or 3 hours and i have to come straight home. They are driving me crazy!! I cant stand it. I cant go anywhere long enough to get away. What do i do? I ve considered moving out and i have 2 jobs and still in school but i dont know if thats goning to work6 AnswersFamily1 decade ago
* i hate asking for answers involving school cuz it feels like cheating, but i just need the answers to study by so i can pass, thanks:)
1. What character serves as a foil for Antigone?
2. Whom does Oedipus marry?
3. What relation is Haimon to Antigone
4. Does Creon forbid the burial of Eteocles or Polyneices
5. How is Creon related to Antigone, hamon
6. Why is Antigones death in vain?
7. How do Haimon and Antigone die?
8. What did actors wear in Greek darma?
9. Why does Antigone want to bury Polyneices?
10. What different types of law represent Antigone’s conflict?
11. Which brother is helped by Zeus and why?
12. How does Antigone feel about Ismene’s attempt to share her guilt?
13. Why doesn’t Ismene believe Creon will kiss Antigone?
14. What human flaw does the Chorus say provoked the curse on the house of Oedipus?
15. how do the people feel about Antigone?
16. Why does Haimon defy his father?
17. What final punishment does Creon order for Antigone?
18. After the Choragos speaks, why does Creon decide to do
19. How does Eurydice respond to Haimons death
20. What are the four basics of MLA documentation?
21. What is Paraphrasing? Sumerizing?
22. Narrow the following topics: sports, religion, and politics. Give a narrower topic for each, and then narrow that topic.
23. Fill out a bibliography card for any book
24. A papers title should both capture the reader’s attention and briefly indicate the paper’s focus T or F
25. The paper’s title should be : bold type, in italics, larger than the type of the body of the paper, enclosed in quotation marks, underlined, include curlicues on decorations, none of the above
26. page numbers should appear in the top center or every page, bottom center, or top right corner
27. Quotations should always be introduced not simply dropped into your paragraphs as sentences with quotation marks abound them T or F
28. Quotations of three lines or more should be double indented and double spaced without quotation marks T or F
29. Most great writers try to avoid long quotations. In fact, quoting a word or phrase as a part of your own sentence can be very effective T or F
30. Unless a publication or editor requires it, MLA strongly recommends that titles and words referred to as words be underlined, not italicized T or F
31. Sources used in the paper should appear: on a page entitled bibliography, on a paged entitled words cited, in alphabetical order by author3 AnswersStandards & Testing1 decade ago
k. well my bro is VERY aggarvating. I got grounded b/c he screamed bloody murder and told my parents that i punched him. Then i told him that i was gona vacume and mop the floors and for him to play outside. he agreed. then i locked the doors b/c i knew he would 4get and come in. so when he got inside he called my mom and told her then i got introuble for "taking the situation the wrong way" how sick is that? so what is one way that i can put up with him with out killing him.. its too messy and my parents would notice he's gone... sigh.. jk. but seriously any ideas b/c i'm loosing it7 AnswersFriends1 decade ago
For the past 3 months AIM 6.0 hasnt let me sign in on the website or on the downloaded thing. I downloaded it and deleted it several times and tried that with the AIM pro.. still nothing. It comes up as the internet cant find the page. any ideas? thanks1 AnswerNotices and Errors1 decade ago
I have a prepaid phone from alltel. Is the pay per day plan better than the pay per minute? Pay per minute is 15 cent a minute, 10 send per text. The pay per day plan you pay 75 cents a day and get unlimited nights and weekends and unlimited text. I need an opinion please.2 AnswersCell Phones & Plans1 decade ago